'Love & Hip Hop' Star

Nicki Minaj Was Right ...

I SUCK!!!

7/6/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0706_kirk_frost_nicki_minaj_article_getty_tmzNicki Minaj BLASTED "Love & Hip Hop" star Kirk Frost for being a womanizing a-hole on national TV, and Kirk tells TMZ she was totally right to do so.

A recent episode of "LHH: ATL" aired showing Kirk cheating on his wife Rasheeda with TWO other women in a hot tub. FYI -- Rasheeda is 7 months pregnant.

Nicki ( a HUGE "LHH" fan) was pissed by the public display of douche-baggery and took to Twitter, writing, "Damn my n***a, after 15 yrs u wld embarrass the mother of your child while she's pregnant on nat'l tv like that? cornballs on deck."

She added, "And I dare u to say it ain't none of my business. U done sold it to vh1. It's everybody business."

But rather than try and make excuses, Kirk tells TMZ he knows he acted like a terrible person, telling us, "Nicki Minaj is a woman and she was speaking about me doing inappropriate things. I can't fault her for that. Every woman in America who watched felt the way Nicki did."

070613_love_hip_hop_launchKirk adds, "Not only was doing it on the show inappropriate ... but it was inappropriate period. And I hurt my wife."

FYI -- Kirk says his wife is now "done" with him. They have a 12-year-old kid together, plus the one on the way.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Oh Nicky Menage had something to say??? Let me put everything on hold so I can pay attention to her words of wisdom. Haha, just kidding, that fugly bitch is one of the dumber morons ever to appear on tv, and she can go suck a dick.

Jackie

How irresponsible of him. I don't get why men still look for other women to hang with and still gets their wife pregnant. and 'WIFE'?? Why did you even thought of marrying her when you would just cheat?

HumanNature

I'M NOT A FAN OF NICKI

BUT SHE TOLD THE DAMN "TRUUUUUUUUUTH"!!!!!!!!

MrsK

Dont ever get married..people suck

Ozzie X

That looks like a boiling cease pool the guy has zero class. My 7 year old nephew could beat him in decorum.

Ladyvonvon

kirk dude what the hell were u thinking???? your wife is beautiful and those chicks well I don't even think i need to say more..... u better get on your knees and do a PUBLIC APOLOGY !!!!!!

Tessa

Geez, TMZ, yet another article about yet another useless piece of ghetto trash. That's all you do now. What crap.

myopinion

Kirk Frost you were WRONG!!!!!!!

KOWBOY

kirk... ur an ASS.. you picked the wrong time & place to sew ur oaks. you better figure something.. out those girls/hoes will do you and ur daddy.. one second of pleasure.. SORRY not worth it. how stupid are you, you didnt make a fool out of resheeda, you made FOOL outta ur-self.

keke g-nice dallas girl

an the nerve of him going to the party, where he knew his wife's homegirls would be,with these hoochies and the bytch gotta mustache...can we say man ugh!!!!lol!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2