'BB' Star Spencer Clawson

Slammed

by Day Job Employer

7/6/2013 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0706_big_brother_articleAnother "Big Brother" houseguest is on the outs with their employer ... this time it's Spencer Clawson, whose company is already laying the groundwork to hand him his walking papers.

Clawson has been captured on "BB" cams calling one houseguest "Kermit the F**" and praising Hitler as a gifted speaker.

Clawson serves as a railroad conductor for Union Pacific, who released a statement on their website saying, "The values represented by Spencer Clawson's comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific's values."

They continued, "Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments."

They ended their statement by saying they are "acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson" ... which sounds like they are setting the stage to fire his ass first chance they get.

Both GinaMarie and Aaryn have already lost gigs due to their racist comments on the show.

The REAL DEAL

Apparently Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson formed a company together and purchased TMZ . . . .how did that not make the news. Enough with all the racial stuff. Starting to think you guys have an agenda.

Demi

It is only fair that he loses his job too. CBS is already on shame for allowing those hateful people to make a weelky buck ater saying such absurd things. Why did Paula Deen get canned? Why are those idiots getting away? Double standards everywhere.

Spencer is a Nazi clown , he is worst than the two beatches togheter.

Sonja

LOL.. how stupid do you have to be to know better than offend half the viewing audience while on a network TV show??

KOKOPELLeigh

It's ingrained in some people from their family. White/Black it doesn't matter. Ignorance comes from the home and spreads. Educate yourself and you won't have those ignorant beliefs but rather independent thoughts and those, hopefully won't be racist, homophobic or misogynistic.
Education and intelligence goes a long ways!!!

Just_Me

Good to see this fat redneck gone.

The Real JJ

Kermit the *** lmao thats so wrong. If you know who hes talking about you will laugh though. I dont care who you are. But its wrong.

homelessdude

Not only was I disturbed by Spencer's racist comments on Big Brother. Calling women the C*** word. But I was also upset he has stated in the live feeds of use of drugs including cocaine (which he hides under his bed). I use the UP for my transportation needs in the Chicago land area. I will now wonder what the conductors do in their off hours may endanger my well being

Mike44090

It's going to be interesting to see the exit interviews of these people who are making those comments. I wonder if Julie will say anything about it or just let them walk out the door and face the press. Besides the money, I think most of them joined the show to get attention, looks like some of them may be getting more than they expected.

Jade

Just me----- I couldn't agree with you more. They are fast becoming the minority and none too soon.

Jordan

The Worst part about Big Brother one of these Racist could win the half million!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy d

I've thought about this long and hard. i think there are a lot of complex reason for SOME whites to be so hateful and lash out.

1. A feeling of entitlement since birth - Must suck knowing that some whites get everything while most get nothing + a fat wife to boot!

2. Fear of a black planet - this is more a fear of other cultures but this occurs in all groups

3. Internalized anger creates child molesters, pedophiles, serial killers, perverts, deranged - all white men who tend to be from a certain class of whites. Meaning working-class, lower socioeconomic scale whites.

Upper-class whites tend to be more at taking economic advantage/hold onto it rather than the physical harm that white trash commits.

Just my opinion.

Lisa

Ever since the Paula Deen fiasco (which the contestants have no knowledge of since they were sequestered when it happened) political correctness has gotten out of control. I have seen people do much worse on other reality shows (beating people up for instance) and their employers never went out of their way to fire them. I think we have all said things we regret before, it just wasn't shown on a 24 hour live video feed. I'm losing respect for the employers that fire them. If they can do their job right then who cares what they do when they aren't working? As long as it isn't illegal, I don't think there should be a problem.

I actually had a manager once that got a DUI. Her name was in the newspaper under DUI arrests and everyone knew about it. My employer didn't fire her and she actually did something that could have killed people.

Demi

You can't as an employer have bigots representing you. Work enviroment should be discrimination free.
They become a liability when they expose their true selves like those people did. That is also why Paula Deen lost her endorsements and jobs. The price of being associated with mysogenists and racists nowadays can hurt a business.
I don't even know how you compare this to a DUI incident.

6one9

CBS needs to FIRE the casting company and get a new one!! NO RECRUITS AND PUT PPL OF ALL AGES IN!! No one likes watching bunch of 21 yr old twits fight over 4 beers and a bottle of wine each night!! ~~~~~ They cast the same type ppl yr after yr! RATINGS ARE AT A ALL TIME LOW!!!!

ashley

sorry goldenbwdy i take offence 2 that comment im white and i dont hate people for race, religion, what sex they perfer if i hate sumone its because they r an a** and only for that reason alone keep the color of our skin out of this not everyone is like that

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments