Nigella Lawson's Hubby

Files for Divorce

I'll Teach You, Bitch!

7/7/2013 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0618_charles_saatchi_magazine_cover
The husband of famous TV cooker Nigella Lawson has gone from the throat to the jugular -- filing for divorce because his wife didn't come to his defense after he choked her in public.

Yeah, you read right.

Charles Saatchi -- the mega-wealthy art collector who famously put his hands around Lawson's throat last month outside a famous London restaurant in plain view of paparazzi -- issued a statement announcing the divorce:

"I feel that I have clearly been a disappointment to Nigella during the last year or so, and I am disappointed that she was advised to make no public comment to explain that I abhor violence of any kind against women, and have never abused her physically in any way."

Saatchi got a warning from cops to not do it again. Boy, those Brits are forgiving.

But Saatchi wasn't done. He went on to blame Nigella, saying they had drifted apart over the last year and essentially admitting that he went to town on her throat:

"The row photographed at Scott's Restaurant could equally have been Nigella grasping my neck to hold my attention -- as indeed she has done in the past."

So what should happen to Saatchi? Please advise in comment section.

exlax

what a douche baggot!

jane suppen

We need to throw rotten eggs at Mr. Satchi every time he appears in public, particularly as he sits outside at his favorite cafe sucking on a f*g.

Lucky Lucy

He is a textbook abusive jerk. He is still trying to control/hurt her with this statement. Nigella, please run from this s***bag and never look back. You and every woman out there deserves much better.

SureThing

A violent control freak realizes he's not in control of this situation, and lashed out in response.

anne2

What a funking CREEP he is!!!!

YorkieLuv

I wish someone would just walk up to him on the street & give him a taste of his own medicine !! What a dirt bag !!

Cran

He seems to be a whining, sniveling weasel. Yeah, there I've said it.

Teresa

I find your headline ("I'll teach you, bitch") almost as offensive as that pig's now 4th excuse, 'but before she used to hit me too maaahh waaaahhh.'

AnabelleWhitepaws

Ummm... Where is the outrage such as was heaped upon Chris Brown? This b@st@rd should be charged with assault!

Patti

The man is an SOB and wacko! I don't understand why she didn't file charges, like attempted murder, assault, stupidity! I thought she was a lot smarter than that. I'm sure this wasn't the first time!

kimberly najjar

This is just another abusive man blaming the other person for HIS actions. I hope Nigella can seek help for herself and understand it is not her fault.

Not every man is like this but for now she needs to Run not walk away.

AWARE

He should have finished the job and claim she choke on a condom.

Sandie

This idiots place of birth is Bagdad Iraq!!... Says it all!

Nanamama7

Someone needs to put his UGLY OLD MEAN ASS in a nursing home somewhere. He doesn't have enough money in the world to put up with that CRAP he's dishing.

Lynn

She should sue him for divorce and get asmuch money as she can get. Seems all he respects is money.
England's Dom. Abuse Group should picket him publicly. He needs to be humilated.