Damon Dash

Jay-Z's Ex-Biz Partner

ROC-A-TAX LIEN

7/7/2013 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0707_damon-dash_getty Damon Dash probably wishes he still had Jay-Z on speed dial ... because the cesspool of debt he's wading in just got worse ... he's been slapped with a $2.8 MILLION TAX BILL.

Dash -- who co-founded Roc-A-Fella Records and Rocawear with Jay -- has been open about the fact that he's drowning in debt ... despite the fact that at one time he was half-king of a multi-million-dollar business.

Now, his financial problems have worsened. Uncle Sam filed a federal tax lien against Dash, claiming he needs to cough up some un-paid tax cash for the years 2005 and 2011. The breakdown:

2005: $2,614,918.10
2011: $187,544.20

Grand total: $2,802,262.30 ... i.e. a whole lotta cheddar.

The 2005 bill is clearly larger ... which makes sense considering Hov and Dash parted ways back in 2004 -- meaning in 2005, he was probably still raking in some major-taxable bucks. 2011 ... not so much.

FYI -- Dash has said he owes millions in back taxes to the State of NY and NJ and claims he's lost multiple properties to foreclosure.

Meanwhile, Jay ... is still super rich.

Los Pepes

A has been rapper not paying taxes?
I hope this doest become a trend

NOT ELMO

he's been slapped with a $2.8 MILLION TAX BILL.................lock her up

Mark

Good for his sorry ass. I saw an interview with him and he talked about only wearing sneakers, t-shirts and socks one time because then they would no longer be perfectly white and crisp.

Philbo

Jay Z gave this dude 5 million dollars a few years ago to get him out of debt. I have no problem with Jay not offering him anything now. If somebody gives you that much money and you can't make something out of it, then you're just BAD with money.

olivia

My name is Olivia, am from maimi USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR.NICE OKSE brought my husband back to me, i had three lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that is why i want to say a big thank you to DR.NICE OKSE. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man you can email him at: professionallovespell@hotmail.com

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2