Lady Gaga

Seeks to Block Court Docs

That COULD RUIN HER

7/7/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0706_lady_gaga_article_tmzLady Gaga is so afraid of what is being said in a lawsuit involving two of the people who discovered her, that she's filed legal docs to try and keep certain information from EVER seeing the light of day.

Former Gaga collaborator and close friend Wendy Starland sued Gaga's former BF/producer Rob Fusari in 2010, claiming Fusari screwed her out of revenues she felt she was owed for her role in discovering Gaga.

Earlier this week, Gaga filed docs pleading with the court to seal certain information in the Starland/Fusari case. She claims the info is "sensitive, private, and personal."

Gaga claims that if the info went public, it would "inflict significant personal and professional harm upon" her. She also says that she and Fusari are legally bound to keep the information private as part of a non-disparagement agreement between the two.

A judge has yet to rule.

August

I don't know why Lady Gaga want to keep her SMALL PENIS a secret....Richard Simmons has made hundreds of millions with one....

Venoose

I think people are getting just a little bit carried away. It'll be something boring to do with money or taxes.

Trecee

What is Lady KaKa hiding? That she doesn't wash her vajayjay or peanut? When I see her I cringe. Makes me wanna bathe in hand sanitizer. YUCK!

missr

Yeah because that's a tranny who had a sex change. It's obvious.

Mystery

Sure. Nothing will ruin Queen Gaga

billybob

What could they reveal?? That her name is stolen from a Queen song from 1984 and that she is a totally talentless hoe, totally made by some clever producers who give a sh*t to write sh*t songs for 12 year old over and over again?

nv89436

Are you sure you meant to actually post about a celebrity??? I don't think lady GaGa plays professional sports.

Tim Ryan

My money is on she used to be a guy!

Jemuel Dasilva

I wrote about it here. It has something to do with the gay community:

Legit

It's the fact that she used to be a man.

mrharrybawls2012

Anything that wrecks this madonna wanna be's "career" is a good thing..

Watched her latest "dance" video, and I haven't seen choreography that stiff since vanilla ice in that turtle movie.

CRON

The whole "She's a hermaphrodite" thing is false. If you pay attention to several previous rumors, and other celebrity whistleblowers, then this secret could be one of the following:

1. Gaga's involvement with a notable drug ring. It's no secret that she's heavily-addicted to cocaine.
2. Gaga being dodgy with money, ducking out on obligations after being paid, etc. etc.
3. Gaga not being the LGBT icon she is, but taking advantage of her impressionable fanbase.
4. Gaga having a major STD.

Blah

I dont think that she used to be a dude?? It is probably something worse than that, because that would only make her fans love her more! Maybe a secret child or maybe she used hate speech or something???

Piper

HA HA! I wish same for Kardshians and all the other half wits out there!!

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

I think it may be a kid she gave up for adoption instead of aborting it.