'Big Brother'

Puts Racist Houseguest

ON BLAST

7/8/2013 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

070813_big_brother_launh
The bigotry under the "Big Brother" roof has finally made it to television -- 'cause last night, the show aired a segment featuring Aaryn basically auditioning for the KKK.

Among the highlights ... Aaryn mocks Asian people, refers to a gay contestant as a "queer" ... and makes fun of a black person for good measure.

The segment featured commentary from some of the other guests, who seem to have noticed Aaryn's disgusting comments ... but no one had the stones to call her out for it.

In fact, Howard -- an African American houseguest -- said the comments "hurt and are disrespectful" ... but said addressing the issue might hurt his chances to win the game.

YOU FRIGGIN' WUSS!!!!!!

As for Aaryn, she's been dropped by her modeling agency in Texas.

She's not the only bigot who's been exposed in the house -- GinaMarie Zimmerman was also bounced from her day job from comments she made in the house, and Spencer Clawson seems to be on his way out from his regular gig as well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

honey2000

I think her ignorant parents that taught her this behavior really meant to name their daughter Aryan.

Yosemite Sam

Yikes !!

William

My mother used to tell me, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me". Now, the world is pathetically politically correct.

Pablo

I don't think a shallow bigmouth is the same as genuine racism. She's a bone head for sure, but you're making her a racist caricature far more than she probably is in reality.

Respect is priceless.

Ruining people for their offhand comments about racism or being gay is often times just as hypocritical as treating those groups poorly.

cobrazombie

Big Brother is Satan's television.

Edwood

Hey ya'll,she's like the racist daughter I never had. I loves her.

I is what I is, ignorant.

Jeff From NJ

It would probably be easiest for us a country to fire all employees and have everyone have to pass some TMZ test before being employed again. At least with Aaryn she's getting in trouble for things she's saying in this decade. To burn Paula Deen for something said 30 years ago makes a situation like this one not as meaningful.

Mike

BB is looking more and more like 'The Real World" every season!

JAFOM

Please learn the difference between racism and prejudice. Not everything having to do with race is racism.

Sloan

Me thinks TMZ needs to learn what the word racist actually means before calling people racist. Sure, she is ignorant, but not one of the comments made in the clip can be construed as racist.

Lala

McCrea DID say something to AMANDA about her comments towards ANDY (he referenced the Kermit comment SPENCER made)... M told A that it made him uncomfortable... but... A just blew it off and I don't think she took his "warning" seriously...

I was SO GLAD (and SHOCKED) that BB DID air the comments... I'm wondering if "pressure" from the viewers had an impact on editing?

Now that it HAS been aired... WILL JULIE ADDRESS IT as the houseguests get eliminated???

JUDD had the BEST line last night... "Doesn't she KNOW she's on TV????"

MAX

SouthJersey

It would be so awesome for BB to inform her about her current unemployment.....would love to see her reaction then. Go run you r mouth some more......

Ozzie X

She's going to hit a sh** storm when she exits the house.

Dale

CBS knows controversy translates to higher ratings.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments