Angelina Jolie

My Post-Mastectomy Breasts

... ARE AWESOME!

7/9/2013 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0709_angelina_jolie_akmgsiTwo-and-a-half months after undergoing a double mastectomy, Angelina Jolie was back to wearing sexy low-plunging shirts during a film scouting trip to Hawaii ... and she looked great!!

Of course, Jolie had her breasts removed earlier this year in order to minimize her risk of breast cancer. ... after doctors estimated her risk of breast cancer was at 87 percent.

After the double mastectomy, Jolie underwent another round of procedures, which her doctor described as "reconstruction of the breasts with implant."

Nice work, doc.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

mary

If she had only done it for the cancer scare, she would not have gone bigger. Obviously she did it for her ego.

Kerry

NICELY DONE ANGIE

Seattle Girl

It's a systematic disorder that needs to be addressed.

Sharon Taylor

My sister just had surgery today, a double masectomy. the doctors only found cancer in the left breast, and she decided to have them both removed. so many of my family members have died of breast cancers. and my twin sister just lost her sister in law who is a twin sister to breast cancer last week. i am undergoing gynetic testing next week for health reasons. i already had a hysterectomy 2 years ago because of too many feminine health problems. yes, a lot of health issues can be eliminated by eating healthier and chosing better eating plans and excercising. but some things are hereditary. and i believe everyone should have those to chose the decision to live longer. i pray that those who do not understand will never have to make these decisions for themselves or a love one. She looks good. And I thank God my sister caught it in time, before it spreaded to other parts of her body. Women and men please have a yearly physical. It could make a difference between life and death. Now I am dealing with my mother she was just diagonose with pancreatic cancer and just completed chemo and radiation. And I believe God and pray for His will for her life. Blessings everyone. And continue to pray for those who are dealing with cancer.

TTTTTT

I'm sure her "new" breasts will look awesome, Hollywood plastic surgeons make miracles. I'm sorry to hear that Angelina had to go through this, not because of her public image, but simply for her being a woman. Breast cancer is no joke.
Regardless of the size and shape of her breasts, Angelina remains one of the most beautiful women of our times! God Bless!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6