'Big Brother'

Spencer's Mom Swears

My Son's Not a Bigot!

7/9/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_-Spencer-Clawson-article
"Big Brother" star Spencer Clawson is not a Hitler-loving bigot -- he's just saying terrible things so his racist friends in the house will like him ... so says Spencer's mother.

TMZ spoke with Donna Clawson ... who insists her son wasn't showing his true colors when "BB" cameras caught him praising Hitler and referring to a gay housemate as "Kermit the f**."

"Spencer really is a great guy," she tells us ... "This is not a guy that’s a bigot or a racist. And he’s not that way at home. He's a great guy."

So why would Spencer say such horrible things? Mama Clawson says her son is just trying to fit in with the racist, homophobic people in the house ... because it's the only way he can win the reality show.

"If you're in a group, you go along with the group talk and that is what is happening with him."

She adds, "This is a reality show. The purpose of the show is scheming behind each other's backs."

"Spencer might not be perfect but he's my son. All those kids are somebody's child. He's a good guy."

Gary

Sorry lady. Your son is a bigot and is showing his true colors. He has never let you see him that way.But that is how all his friends know him. Parents always think their kids (no matter what age) are little darlings. They know NOTHING about how the kids act in their own world.

dale12

Spencer's Mama apparently doesn't really know her Son then...Spencer has NO respect for Women at all, or Gay folks, and what does Mama have to say about him taking his d*ck out on national TV.

Move on to the next "Horrendous" Event

Clearly there must be a celebrity shortage since this TMZ tabloid is so obsessed with the most boring season ever of Big Brother.

And for the public, there must be a HUUUGGE shortage of mirrors. Fix your own reflection before condemning everyone else.

ThisIsAStrangePlace

Well, I've never heard the word cunexttuesday more in my life than I have the last two weeks from Spencer, on the feeds. You can fit in w/out speaking that way or like a racist or homophobe --- see Howard.

Moxie Oh

I respect his mother's effort to defend her son. However, no one prompted Spencer to make untoward (to be polite!) comments about women! His choice of words shows he is a misogynist to say the least.

Michele

This guy also referred to attacking a woman and said " everyone knows that blood and tears make the best lube". I find that way more disturbing than any of the racist remarks.

Me

Every piss of ****, bigot, racist, murderer and Hitler out there had a mother telling the world how much he was a good guy....

TexasBlonde

mmmmm, no, you do not join others making bad remarks about others unless you are a weak willied woosie. You tell others to "clean it up" and stand by your principles.

Gen

Keep it going TMZ. Wind 'em up and set 'em loose on the streets. How come no "this black guys a racist" articles? Oh, I forgot, only white people have the racist dna. Those filthy white people.

Carole

He was the one who started the talk. He's the only one who called the girls the c word

esttar

Spencer is not a "good guy" at all. What bothers me about the situation is that these individuals don't even know one another....and to say these racist comments so easily...I wonder what they are saying when they are in front of their family and friends. And what is even worse...no one in the house calls the individuals out on it. If I was there they would get a rude awakening!!!!!!

Wembeley

How is Spencer saying Cu*t at least 6 times helping him fit in? Would he like his mother to be called that? There have always been jerks in the BB house but this is so extreme I can't believe it. I'm glad that CBS showed some of the comments on the last show because the public is voting for MVP so they know now who the evil ones are.

Mosef

Spencer's mom may feel her son isn't a bigot, but the fact is he is just a guilty of being racist as the rest of them. To say he's just doing this for the prize money makes him look even worse in eyes viewers who will now view him as flunky with no backbone. She may have raised him better than that, but it's not showing.

Carole

No one said these things first Spencer has so little respect for women that I'd be so ashamed if he was my son.

andre`

She is just trash like her son.. Dumb whore

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments