Brandi Glanville

WAAAASTED

and My Clothes are Falling Off!

7/9/2013 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0709_brandi_glanville_tipsy_photos_launchYou ever hit the bars so hard, you can't walk straight, you show everyone your ass, and your boobs fall out of your dress?

Yeah ... that happened to Brandi Glanville last night.

The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was stumbling around West Hollywood after what appeared to be a high-end bar crawl that started at The Abbey ... moved to Dan Tana's ... and ended at the London Hotel.

Good news -- it appears she took cabs everywhere.

Don't drink and drive kids.

dummy

Time for rehab!

NormalGuy

Another drunk whore in California. That's news?

Sapphiegirl

AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO QUESTION LEANN RIMES, BRANDY? At least she does not get sloppy drunk when she is with YOUR kids!

Shaken not stirred

Nothin' worse than a drunken woman..... lol

rthx

she is so trashy

Muppet

I really hope they disinfected any chairs she sat on! Unsanitary and disgusting! What a pig!

Gretel

What the hell was she (not) wearing? I've seen street hookers wearing more than that.

VintageAnn

1. According to her, the guy is gay. So she's trying to get him to switch team for 3-5 minutes. And by the look on her face he' s not interested.
2. At 40 years old, just because something fits your body does not mean you should wear it.
3. When RHOBH is done with her she can go down the road to Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.
4. She says her kids will never see any of her behavior as they are not on the internet. Maybe not now but they will be and so will their friends.
5. She looks like she has been rode hard and put away wet.

fastdriver

I don't get it! HOW do these slobs make so much money? Is it their boobs, their a$$, their slutiness??? WHAT!

jbeans

I'm sure her boys are real proud of mommy! No wonder why they call LeAnne Mommy. I think you need to keep your mouth shut Brandi, your no good example of anything.

Trooper Tom

Absolutely shameful

gossipgirl86

What the hell is she wearing?? When I first saw the pics I thought that she had just went swimming or something!!!! WTF?? Sad she has 2 boys that will probably be made fun of for this...

andy

Calling that clothing outfit a "dress" might just be the overstatement of the year!!!!!!
By the way, . . . is that a middle aged, twinkie fed version of Sean Astin, in the blue shirt???
JUST CURIOUS . . .

La-La

Her actions are just adding fuel to the fire for her ex to want custody of the children.

LISA

Now that's what I would call 'Naked Wasted' (You will not know it when it happens but everyone else will)! She's always dressed slutty, but I'm shocked she left the house wearing that see-thru rag.