Brandi Glanville

WAAAASTED

and My Clothes are Falling Off!

7/9/2013 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0709_brandi_glanville_tipsy_photos_launchYou ever hit the bars so hard, you can't walk straight, you show everyone your ass, and your boobs fall out of your dress?

Yeah ... that happened to Brandi Glanville last night.

The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was stumbling around West Hollywood after what appeared to be a high-end bar crawl that started at The Abbey ... moved to Dan Tana's ... and ended at the London Hotel.

Good news -- it appears she took cabs everywhere.

Don't drink and drive kids.

Jess

Here tampon string is hanging out in other pictures. She needs rehab.

Truth44

Somebody call Lisa Vanderpump her PR manager that saves this tramp from every pathetic situation she gets herself into!! This is def. the bottom of the barrell right here though, tampon string & all!!!

Connie

What a hot mess! She is disgraceful. And she is worried about the influence LeeAnn Rimes has on her children. They would be better off with LeeAnn and Eddie.

delia

I never thought I'd say this but I think the kids would be better off with Eddie at this point. Heck they'd probably be better off with Charlie Sheen.

nej

it seems the older these women get the more they have to flash just so thier names will be mentioned..seeing these woman is like looking at a prune in a bathing suit,

seahawk fan

ugh needs to grow up

John T.

She is dressed worse then a whore on a corner, what is this woman thinking. Feel for her boys seeing mom's ass hanging out like that. No shame or pride. Trailer trash.Old hag thinks she is 20 again. No lady with
any class go's out dressed like this.

HOTNTX

Did this trick forget her skirt/shorts/pants? She is carrying herself like a trashy alley cat. I'm sure that LeAnne Rimes is laughing her ass off (and I can't stand LeAnne!) I feel sorry for Brandi's boys! They have losers for parents. SMDH.

nej

if I wanted to look at something wrinkled then I would have poured myself some Raisn Bran..at least it has taste.

Nun ja biz

Eddie and Leanne should get custody of the boys. Brandi clearly needs help.

Nancy

LOL. OMG. Brandi get a GRIP. Your children are going to see this. And for GOD sake PUT SOME CLOTHES ON. YOU ARE A MOTHER, act like one.

Laura

Clarice--get your scams off here.

Deesker

I guess it's safe to say she's over the grieving process of her mysteriously lost dog.

bonnie

it's a slip dress - slip ups happen - Never too old to get your party on and have fun with friends - Who are all these old farts who don't let loose after a certain age - #Boring Crimudgens

mr.howell

She's a mess!..and desperate to hang out in a gay bar!..the Abby?..try a straight bar,yeah, I know it's the in-thing for woman to go to gay bars but try a straight bar..you might find a straight guy!..lol!..she is pathetic!..