Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Peace, View!

7/9/2013 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0709-elisabeth-hasselbeck-getty
Joy Behar isn't the only one jumping ship on "The View" ... Elisabeth Hasselbeck is also bailing on ABC's daytime talk show.

Fox just released a statement, saying Hasselbeck will be replacing Gretchen Carlson on "Fox & Friends." A rep for ABC said Hasselbeck's last day on "The View" will be Wednesday.

Barbara Walters also released a statement, saying, "We have had 10 wonderful years with Elisabeth, and she will now be swimming in new waters. We will miss her and wish her everything good."

It's unclear who will replace Hasselbeck on the show ... but there are rumors Brooke Shields is being tapped for the job.

Elisabeth is expected to join "Fox & Friends" in September. As for Carlson ... you haven't seen the last of her on Fox News -- she's getting her own daytime show starting in the fall.

KicksandGiggles

Can I take her spot??????

nan

I thought it got out that they were going to replace her, and the View was embarrassed, by the leak.
Sounds like Elizabeth jumped ship. to be leaving on such short notice,
I am very sick of that show anyway

exlax

o great ,another queer show to be crammed in my head

cathy

thank god. she is annoying

spader

She'd fit right in on Big Brother too.

Butterfly

Where is Gretchen Carlson going, or, has she been fired???

whatsup

Good! She can pack up her Gluten-free a$$ and leave now! I may start watching again now that she is leaving.

Criss

"Fox & Friends"? I'm so startled!

bring back recent posts

..........Bottomline...nobody cares anymore much about posting on here...SUXS ..for the person TMZ is cramming about..cause all the media picks it up...but RRRRRRRRRRRRR commments...totally irrelevent...hahhaha....webolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jt

I hope you will find happiness at Fox. Although I don't always agree with you, I like your spunk in holding your own with all the other views you had to deal with. I will miss you on the view and will try watching your new show.

dale12

The Talk is so much better than The View any way!

myopinion

GREAT NEWS!!!! Goodbye Elizawiner

Truth

"Hasselbeck will be replacing Gretchen Carlson on "Fox & Friends."

That's quite an upgrade, really. I laugh at the fools that say otherwise. You don't know what you are talking about, which is typical for Obama fans.

Truth

"I was tired of having the urge to smack her every morning." That's a typical liberal post right there. So "civil and tolerant" of you. Also, anytime you put up a not-liberal post here, TMZ will give you the TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES pages. Cute.

Truth

"She has a firm opinion on everything. She doesn't belong on a panel of people."

The show is called THE VIEW, you tard. Like a typical liberal, you just hate anyone that isn't a liberal.