Amanda Bynes

The Obamas Are Still 'Ugly'

7/10/2013 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amanda Bynes ... still not a fan of Barack Obama.

... and that's your daily AB update.

Enjoy!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Grumpy

Love her choice of plastic bag.

Mike

So nice of Amanda to fill in while Lindsay is in rehab.

Roman

Who is she seriously???? I'm from Russia and never heard of her.
looks ugly

Courtney

People who suffer from mental illness often begin exhibiting symptoms in their early twenties. This is not funny, she needs help.

Nisey

She's a child so you excuse what a child might say when they can't get their way and their life is in turmoil.

LLV

Total freakin idiot who needs to buy a thesaurus.

feelicks

maybe she doesnt have a mirror, if she did she'd notice her double chin, her weird looking nose and that forehead. no wonder she always covers her face with stupid looking wigs.

bigad0508

what in the hell???? This chick has a screw loose...she looks cray.

fastdriver

Maybe she's not as crazy as we think she is?

Margo

What a freak!!

Ijs...

Whoa!! Little ms bynes apparently fancies tweeting about other folks being "ugly." Well, my advice to her is both forward and concise. Honey, if you wanna see what real "ugly" is simply look down at your atrociously repugnant feet!! Uggghhh!!! This chick's feet are absolutely unattractive! The weird looking shape and length of her elongated toes nearly makes me ill. I interned in a podiatrist's office when I was an undergrad in DC and there I surely saw a variety of feet. Hers truly do rank among some of the worst I've seen and least correctable-maybe. You know, I think I'll digress here. Unfortunately as I type, I envision her hooves. I'm gonna stop here in hopes that by doing so I'll also exorcise that disgusting image from my mind.

Sophy