Anthony Bourdain

BURNS Justin Bieber

Chef Shoulda Put His Foot Up JB's Ass

7/10/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0710_bourdain_bieber_gettyChef Anthony Bourdain doesn't take kindly to "young punks" who piss in restaurant kitchens ... so he went to Twitter and UNLOADED on Justin Bieber.

After TMZ posted the footage of JB relieving himself in a janitor's bucket in an NYC restaurant kitchen, Bourdain tweeted -- "The chef should have put his foot up this young punk’s ass."

The CNN star continued, "My dishwasher ain’t cleaning that up, squirrel balls!"

There's more ... "Looking forward to seeing him open for Menudo at the State Fair— in about ten years."

And just for good measure: "In a preemptive strike, I plan to tell my daughter that Justin Beiber tortures puppies."

Our compliments to the chef.

Majestik

Where is Bieber's biggest fan, you know, the lil gal who comes in and reminds everyone about all the good Justina has done by visiting sick kids and donating money?
What really makes me sick is how the American public perceives Canadians by this little douchenozzles antics. This has nothing to do with Canadians, I would never, nor would any of my fellow Canadians do this. I think he should be banned from Canada then deported from the U.S., he'd have to go hang out in a Russian Airport then.

justin

I hope all the chefs add "a little more of themselves" to items prepared for Beiber and his entourage

cindy

That's funny "He'll be opening up for Menudo in 10 years. lol

scarlett06

Just SO sick of this ungrateful, arrogant, narcissistic, small boy, (he's certainly NOT a young man) bringing shame on Canada. I just wish he would give up his Canadian status and become a citizen of another country, ANY other country, 'cause we sure as he&% don't want him and his little punk wannabe's who are clearly hangers on!!

doglover

When is somebody going to put that POS out of his misery????

Achild

I'm loving it! Squirrell Balls?!! That describes the vermin!

Toilethead

Somebody needs to take that little girlyboy down hard. He's totally out of control.

And fix this effing board!

Jamoak

Justine would enjoy having a foot shoved up his @ss... it would feel snug after having had his kiester all stretched out by his butt buddies...

armjoint1

I am fellow Canadian and find what punk kid JB does shameful. Somebody needs to kick the punks butt; he's disgusting. Is he on drugs or something?

Demi

I don't like Justin Bieber but Bourdain is acting a little childish and obsessed.

Dee

Well said Anthony!
Can't wait till this little punk's candle burns out.

TheMarshmallowMan

Working in a kitchen is hard enough without ****ing worthless dbags like this making it harder

Imejia

The US gov needs to revoke this jerks work visa!

armjoint1

If Bourdain ever cooks for JB he should urinate on his food and tell him it's a new salt product. JB too dumb to figure it out.

armjoint1

Better yet, ALL COOKS should urinate on/in JB's food.