Anthony Bourdain

BURNS Justin Bieber

Chef Shoulda Put His Foot Up JB's Ass

7/10/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0710_bourdain_bieber_gettyChef Anthony Bourdain doesn't take kindly to "young punks" who piss in restaurant kitchens ... so he went to Twitter and UNLOADED on Justin Bieber.

After TMZ posted the footage of JB relieving himself in a janitor's bucket in an NYC restaurant kitchen, Bourdain tweeted -- "The chef should have put his foot up this young punk’s ass."

The CNN star continued, "My dishwasher ain’t cleaning that up, squirrel balls!"

There's more ... "Looking forward to seeing him open for Menudo at the State Fair— in about ten years."

And just for good measure: "In a preemptive strike, I plan to tell my daughter that Justin Beiber tortures puppies."

Our compliments to the chef.

A1A

You tell him Tony. I doubt in his lifetime that Bieber will ever be anything more than a punk. Someday he is going to cross someone without his bodyguards around and its going to be ugly.

Suzanne Smith

Why the **** does anyone care what this douchebag chef says???? Anyone who eats the insides and disgusting parts of any animal in any filthy country. Kiss my ****ing ass douchebag! I feel sorry for your ****ing kids!

Ken

Justin is a punk, without his money and security he would be a crime statistic. Either beaten and in intensive care or killed. He is a piece of crap for sure.

toddpugz7111

anybody older than 16 who can stand this snot-nosed punk needs a lobotomy

MrsK

I heart Anthony Bourdain......That little douche squirter has no home training

frunklin

Beiber is a stupid last name. It makes me fart out my p-hole when I hear it.

alipali

Kind of unfair to a lot of squirrels out there -- the majority sport bigger furry conkers than this estrogen-soaked tween lesbian.

Julie2

AB is a first class jerk and I'm tired of his miserable, complaining mouth. He's negative and jealous of anyone getting more attention than himself so he slams them publicly. I wonder who told him the world cares about his opinion?! And JB is just a bratty spoiled big-headed little thug-wannabe who will end up like Lindsey & Amanda soon enough. I wish they'd both go away!

lalee

LMAO!!

The Wraith

My bowel movements have more intelligence than this idiot kid. I mean I can literally pass gas in a crowded room and feel I have done something for the progression of the human race, rather than listen to any comments, interviews or music by this joke. Please, please let your 15 minutes be up soon!!

Dani_Zaragoza

4 words: I LOVE ANTHONY BOURDAIN!

Francis kelsey

It's about time some one put foot up his ass punk

Rich

AMEN to that chef. And Justin mom thinks she is an expert on bringing up kids, so she said on GMA. What happen to her AH son?

UPYOURS

Next he will say it was actually Lil Twit pissing in the mop bucket......its all about the craft you know.

IceGypsy

What a pig...should have been in Gordon Ramsay's kitchen. I'm sure he would have done more that put a boot up his ass lol