Boston Bombing Suspect

I'm Not Guilty

7/10/2013 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0710_dzhokhar_tsarnaev_AP
Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev insists he wasn't the one behind the horrific explosions in April that killed 3 people and injured 260 more -- pleading not guilty today in Boston federal court.

19-year-old Tsarnaev pled not guilty to 30 counts total -- including use of a weapon of mass destruction to kill.

Federal prosecutors are currently deciding whether to pursue the death penalty for Tsarnaev. FYI, there is no death penalty in Massachusetts, but since Tsarnaev is facing multiple federal charges, the death penalty is on the table.

Dzhokar's brother Tamerlan -- who was believed to have committed the atrocity with him -- was killed three days following the bombing in a shootout with police.

Dzhokar remains in custody.

0419_bostom_marathon_bomber_manhunt_photos_footer_v2

Nancy

Like hell, you're not guilty.

The Wraith

WTF?? My bowel movements have more intelligence than THIS GUY. I mean I can literally pass gas in a crowded room and feel I have done something for the progression of the human race, rather than listen to a NOT GUILTY plea from this douche.

Los Pepes

This devil worshipping douchebag is not guilty as much as Serena Williams is hot!

Turk182

tHIS IS SO FAR OUTSIDE THE 30 MILE ZONE AND NOT RELATED TO ENTERTAINMENT IN ANY WAY.

OhWell

He Sounds Just Like Michael Jackson.

Cooper

They should add a charge of vehicular homicide since this jackass ran over his own brother and co-conspirator.

marisabodine

Didn't he already admit that they did it when he was in the hospital? Not like they can really use that though because they hadn't read him rights yet then. Once they read him his Miranda Rights he shut up

dreamer4u

Just kill the piece of crap..why waste taxpayers $$$ on this idiot!

Bob

Not guilty my ass. They should take this gutless coward out and burn him on the town square.

Wow ...

I'm not surprised he pled not guilty, but it doesn't change his guilt.

Liz

He's allowed to plead not guilty, but I'm pretty sure the government will get the conviction. I hope he goes to prison for the rest of his life and is never heard from again.

Bob

Oh good, now our tax dollars can go towards financing the defense of this pos. I hope he appreciates the irony that in his homeland he would have already been beheaded.

Kemosabe

What a joke. He and his loser brother hated America so much they terrorized innocent people. Now he wanst to turn around and use the American judicial system to his advantage. Please erase this s***bag from this planet.

BB not bb

Good for him. i want him to have a fair trial, as if. I hope he isn't threatened into taking a plea either. I think he will hold out for the truth.

I hope Zimmerman wins also. The defense creamed the prosecution. They didn't want George to testify though he looked like he really wanted to. I think it would have helped, but they were probably afraid of the prosecuting attorneys tormenting him for five days of interrogation.

People are too dopey to make good jury decisions any more. I hope these ladies are honest.

tmz addict

people are evil... every one of them

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments