Justin Bieber

Pisses Into Restaurant Mop Bucket

'F*** Bill Clinton!'

7/10/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video
Justin Bieber
is an oblivious, self-important little twit who goes out of his way to make the working man's life miserable -- just watch this video of the singer pissing into a restaurant mop bucket ... and laughing like he's the king of the world.

The clip was shot in NYC earlier this year -- we're told Bieber and his idiotic friends were leaving some nightclub, exiting through a restaurant kitchen, and Bieber decided he needed to take a leak.

But rather than go to a bathroom like a civilized person, Bieber -- wearing pants that should literally be illegal -- whipped out his junk and whizzed into a yellow mop bucket used to clean the restaurant's floors ... meaning whoever's job it was to mop the place up had to physically change Bieber's disgusting piss water.

And the worst part ... Bieber's friends act like the restaurant should be HONORED that the singer decided to piss there. It's revolting.

We can't say for sure if the group was drunk, but it sure sounds like they were.

Oh yeah, at the end of the video, Bieber sprays a photo of Bill Clinton with cleaning liquid for some reason ... saying, "F*** Bill Clinton!"

We don't know what Bill Clinton did to Justin Bieber ... but whatever it was, Bieber probably deserved it. Thank you, Bill. Thank you.

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-still

TC17

And with those incredibly stupid clothes/pants he wears, and all the animal tattoos, he might as well join the circus as the tattooed clown.

nathan

now last time i checked pissing in public was considered to be public lewdness which is a sexual offense and gets you on the sex offender registry but this is justin i can do what i want beiber but if it was one of us that would be a diffrent story

Nasious Cordova

This classless POS should be banned from every restaurant in LA that doesn't have a drive-thru.

goofball89

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leMQIQAkZ0I watch this $hit its hilarious!!

GlindaTheGoodBitch

My name is GlindaTheGoodBitch and write a blog by the same name and my tagline is Bitching About All Things Worth Bitching About™! I blog about human rights issues, social injustices, and when I need to lighten things up a bit, I trash the Kardashians. Anyway, I think you get my point. But the more I see this Canadian “Lord of the Douches” (the “douche” that all the other douches “report to”) who makes a ton off of hard-working Americans, I wanna kick is ass back north and yell, “GOOD RIDDANCE, YOU ASSTARD! AND PISS-OFF!!!” Glindaliciously yours, GlindaTheGoodBitch from GlindaTheGoodBitch.com

Tara

Justin is a spoiled little punk. I hope he gets what's coming to him with is mess up behavior.
I bet he does kill puppies and kittens for fun.

Georgie

after this, he makes chris brown look like a saint.

BeaverBieber

Totally influenced by the ******s around him.

Willy

Vanilla Ice Jr.
If your fans are 13-year-old girls and pedophiles, you and your music suck, as does everyone around you.

wildwanders

You can take the boy out of the trailer park, but sometimes you just can't take the trailer park out of the boy. *smh*

Alias

Sounds like his pathetic wannabe gangsta hanger-on homey Lil Twist is giggling in the background like a lil girl.

Sandra

I am sick of hearing about this pompous, ignorant, stupid,pain in the ass jerk!!!!

Annie

He's literally pissing away his future. It's really sad.

Ken

send that little fu** wad back to Canada already, with a "do not return" stamp !

Nathan

2 children die in a plane accident and 20 people die in a train derailment, yet bieber is still alive? is there even a god?

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments