Justin Bieber

Pisses Into Restaurant Mop Bucket

'F*** Bill Clinton!'

7/10/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video
Justin Bieber
is an oblivious, self-important little twit who goes out of his way to make the working man's life miserable -- just watch this video of the singer pissing into a restaurant mop bucket ... and laughing like he's the king of the world.

The clip was shot in NYC earlier this year -- we're told Bieber and his idiotic friends were leaving some nightclub, exiting through a restaurant kitchen, and Bieber decided he needed to take a leak.

But rather than go to a bathroom like a civilized person, Bieber -- wearing pants that should literally be illegal -- whipped out his junk and whizzed into a yellow mop bucket used to clean the restaurant's floors ... meaning whoever's job it was to mop the place up had to physically change Bieber's disgusting piss water.

And the worst part ... Bieber's friends act like the restaurant should be HONORED that the singer decided to piss there. It's revolting.

We can't say for sure if the group was drunk, but it sure sounds like they were.

Oh yeah, at the end of the video, Bieber sprays a photo of Bill Clinton with cleaning liquid for some reason ... saying, "F*** Bill Clinton!"

We don't know what Bill Clinton did to Justin Bieber ... but whatever it was, Bieber probably deserved it. Thank you, Bill. Thank you.

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-still

Rig

Your vulgarity will not sell. . A writer who loses control of appropriate speech is someone who will not only be a short-lived story but go into oblivion soon. Deservedly so.

phia

Shame on him.
Why doesn't he compare what he has done and what Bill Clinton has.Being the President of the United States means a lot of responsibilities.

nologinyo

Doooooouche Faaaag wannbe gangsta... Who is Selena banging today toad boy? Sure hasn't been you. HAHAHAH LOOOOOSER

Red

The only idiots dumb enough to defend his actions are the bad drunks and his blind fans if you defend his actions in this you are an IDIOT I repeat IDIOT taking out your pecker in front of a bunch of guys and p*ssing in a mop bucket is not only NOT OK or in anyway justifiable, but it is also pretty homosexual. On the issue of the tattoos shut the h*ll up, there's no way those puny a** pieces of sh*t arms could even get a tattoo without being severed in half. I promise you he has no tattoos and that he wears some high end tat sleeve like the piece of sh*t novelty junk you can buy at a lot of stores or; as is most likely the case, temporary tattoos that you put on yourself. Everyone who is defending a guy who is P*SSING in PUBLIC in front of a group of AT LEAST 3 guys MUST have someone teach them right from wrong as logically p*ssing in front of others=wrong hence the laws in America where you cant show your d*ck, breasts, or vagina in public. I feel sincerely sorry for the people who justify this video, it must be hard being a total idiot

joe giosano

he ****in makes me sick. disgusting little prick.

Bob Dobalina

What was or is the name of the Resturant he was in??? I can gurantee you that I will never set foot in there if given the chance.... He is pathetica nd should be gone by now or sooner than that....

Parker Posey

I'd just like to remind everyone that he's just a kid. Douchey as he is, he's still just a teenager, and teenagers are f*cking monsters.

Sim

I don't care if he's a rock star, popular, or even a celebrity, let a lone that he's 19.
First off it's quite clear he's drunk. The age requirement for drinking really should be 21.
I don't know who the guy in the suit is, maybe a bodyguard? He apparently turned stupid, and blind to that behavior. His mother, I imagine will be have some words with him or maybe both of them.

And as for the insult to Bill Clinton? I flat out don't care if you're Democrat, Republican, or neither. Respect is respect. If you don't like somebody don't comment on them.

Justin Bieber fans? Quite defending that type of behavior. That's a sad color on you.

Justin Bieber? You did a great job of making an ass of yourself. I have one little suggestion for you, next time you decide to drink alcohol, do it in the privacy of your own home.

Red

Also, how has this little sh*t not been sued for this, and/or attacked by the secret service for being a stupid b*tch from Canada saying **** you to a PICTURE, again PICTURE of Clinton? If i were his mom or dad I would have already beat his a** for drinking under 21, let ALONE p*ssing in public and letting a bald homosexual watch. Yep, looks like Bieber is going to turn into a homeless power bottom, after his money-mooching friends drain him dry and steal all the sh*t out of his house to sell for beer then move on to mooch off of the next child that will turn into a self entitled douche nozzle that calls himself mc bagadouche. What an "amazing" person he is he can piss in a trash can and then act like a little school kid douche who says and does sh*t to look cool that comes off looking like a f*cktard. You know the one, the one that nobody likes because they do **** just to look "cool" not because they believe it. Grow up bieber you're 19 not 14 time to get a damn job p*ssy. Do not get me wrong I have nothing against him personally, I just never liked him to begin with and this makes me like him even less. Being drunk and/or young in no way makes this any less wrong, hes like 19 for gods sake so he knows right from wrong whether he is drunk or not, so stop defending him. I really hope the dude who had to work with that p*ss water gets payback bieber has it coming honestly. Once he grows up I will stop "hating" on him. For now he deserves all the hateful comments about him and more.

Louie

Bieber is a assssssss hole he gets away doing anyhing wrong if i pee in that bucket my butt be in jail for it well it shows he can do what ever he wants and the law won;t do nothing about the jert

Nikki

JUSTIN BIEBER HATES AMERICA!

and by

The janitor should sell the pee on eBay.

Mining4Diamonds

Someone should have dumped that bucket on JB's head, see how he likes that!

hhhhhh

Well if you hate Bill Clinton go back to where you came from............ may God have mercy on your soul.

Jmar

Shouldn't the health department be involved? This is totally a classless act. Don't think I'll be eating in that restaurant anytime soon.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments