Justin Bieber

Pisses Into Restaurant Mop Bucket

'F*** Bill Clinton!'

7/10/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video
Justin Bieber
is an oblivious, self-important little twit who goes out of his way to make the working man's life miserable -- just watch this video of the singer pissing into a restaurant mop bucket ... and laughing like he's the king of the world.

The clip was shot in NYC earlier this year -- we're told Bieber and his idiotic friends were leaving some nightclub, exiting through a restaurant kitchen, and Bieber decided he needed to take a leak.

But rather than go to a bathroom like a civilized person, Bieber -- wearing pants that should literally be illegal -- whipped out his junk and whizzed into a yellow mop bucket used to clean the restaurant's floors ... meaning whoever's job it was to mop the place up had to physically change Bieber's disgusting piss water.

And the worst part ... Bieber's friends act like the restaurant should be HONORED that the singer decided to piss there. It's revolting.

We can't say for sure if the group was drunk, but it sure sounds like they were.

Oh yeah, at the end of the video, Bieber sprays a photo of Bill Clinton with cleaning liquid for some reason ... saying, "F*** Bill Clinton!"

We don't know what Bill Clinton did to Justin Bieber ... but whatever it was, Bieber probably deserved it. Thank you, Bill. Thank you.

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-still

wonderwoman1113

They should have made they ass clean it up.

DrPhill

F@#& Bill Clinton is the only smart thing this snotnosed little twit has ever said. I almost like him now.....ALMOST.

Steve

Who are the 5% saying this is harmless fun? This kid is a punk and needs his ass handed to him once or twice to remind him that he's just a skinny little bitch.

Mary

My personal opinion is that his record label should pull out and leave him out to dry. Maybe then he'll learn the lesson that he just can't go around acting like a 3 year old and start acting like an adult. Hit him where it hurts. No one ever wants to take responsibility for these people!!

Mary

My personal opinion is they should cut him off where it hurts and that would be at the music label contract. I don't see how his PR people or anyone who is associated with him thinks this is ok. He drives in his neighborhood like he owns it, pees in publics - what's next? Put him in jail because let me tell you - if it was me or anyone else that's we we'd be!!

dar93lene

His friends are obviously not his friends to have filmed this -___-

sonny

who really gives a **ck about some lil dumb a** kid named justin beiber? who listens to his music? maybe when ya'll figure that out you will stop your children from buying his bs and finally this cornball will go AWAY!!!!!

Lynette Smith

What a horse's ass this kid is, his mom should have slapped him upside the head a long time ago.

jeff hankins

It's too bad Keyshon Johnson didn't catch him earlier, the punk needs some serious whip ass on him

rc

idle hands do the devils work...

letsgetreal

Seriously...Obviously he is a brat but common, 19 and drunk? who the **** didn't piss somewhere inappropriate when they were 19? What the **** do you expect? he's had a pretty good run so far I reckon cause if I had people filming me wherever I went when I was 19 I'd probably be in prison so all yall get of your high ass perches and give the kid a break, ****....

PishPosh

As the little boy seems to get older he is not wiser. Sad. Who wants to believe in that BS. TRASHY!

VintageMXer

Don't forget, just a few months ago this little putz disrespected the Anne Frank memorial in Holland with one of his stupid self-serving comments.

VintageMXer

Don't forget this little putz also disrespected the Anne Frank Memorial in Holland by signing one of his pathetic self-serving comments. He'd be nothing if his
mommy hadn't posted his lame crap on YouTube.

Frodo

Why is he peeing in a bucket when he has diapers on?!

If I see his car, I'm going to pee on it -- at least no one is supposed to eat off of it. Might try to stick on a Clinton sticker if I can find one.

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments