Justin Bieber

Pisses Into Restaurant Mop Bucket

'F*** Bill Clinton!'

7/10/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video
Justin Bieber
is an oblivious, self-important little twit who goes out of his way to make the working man's life miserable -- just watch this video of the singer pissing into a restaurant mop bucket ... and laughing like he's the king of the world.

The clip was shot in NYC earlier this year -- we're told Bieber and his idiotic friends were leaving some nightclub, exiting through a restaurant kitchen, and Bieber decided he needed to take a leak.

But rather than go to a bathroom like a civilized person, Bieber -- wearing pants that should literally be illegal -- whipped out his junk and whizzed into a yellow mop bucket used to clean the restaurant's floors ... meaning whoever's job it was to mop the place up had to physically change Bieber's disgusting piss water.

And the worst part ... Bieber's friends act like the restaurant should be HONORED that the singer decided to piss there. It's revolting.

We can't say for sure if the group was drunk, but it sure sounds like they were.

Oh yeah, at the end of the video, Bieber sprays a photo of Bill Clinton with cleaning liquid for some reason ... saying, "F*** Bill Clinton!"

We don't know what Bill Clinton did to Justin Bieber ... but whatever it was, Bieber probably deserved it. Thank you, Bill. Thank you.

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-still

DRUNKPANDA

I believe I am going to make it a mission in life to walk out of his moms BR one day and flick a cig at his boney ass and then say! "NEXT" lol.

jerry l

If the press merely started to ignore him and if things like this did NOT make headlines, in six weeks he would blow away like dog poop in the wind. A fitting fate for him. Banning that happening, the restaurant owner should have knocked him on his ass right in mid-whiz.

jerry l

xytigerpaws

Get him out of are country go home..leave please. ...

Darkaddict18

I am not defending what he did or excusing it. He was Caught red Handed no amount of Excuses will undo what he did. But Where is he getting all this Alcohol from? 21 to Drink in NY. I know he is only 19. Drunk or not Drunk it very Rude. I am very Offended and it so Rude and Disrespectful there is no excuse for what he did. I am tired of people saying he is only 19. It okay he should get a free pass on bad things he is doing. He Drives and has it own Place. I feel the Adults are not acting like Adults and someone is getting the
Alcohol for them. His Body Guard could have
Stopped it at least. The Night Club could get
into trouble if he got sick or something. What
An IDIOT. He left the Door Wide Open for
Comments. What he did was so Rude and
Disrespectful. People who defend him are just
as Disgusting in my eyes. I am sorry being
drunk does not give one a free pass to be so
Rude and Disrespectful. I do think he regrets
it I am not sure If he is really sorry.

Darkaddict18

Alcohol for them. His Body Guard could have
Stopped it at least. The Night Club could get
into trouble if he got sick or something. What
An IDIOT. He left the Door Wide Open for
Comments. What he did was so Rude and
Disrespectful. People who defend him are just
as Disgusting in my eyes. I am sorry being
drunk does not give one a free pass to be so
Rude and Disrespectful. I do think he regrets
it I am not sure If he is really sorry.

Heffe

I can't wait for the day when he pulls some more **** like this and someone just flat out whips his ass. This CHILD is in serious need of an ass whipping. Not just a punch in the face, but a beat down that lands him in the hospital. A fatal DUI meeting with a tree or telephone pole would be awesome too.

Daniela

what are you ****ing problem with Justin?! He live her life and I'm sure if any of your friends who was urinating had caused them laugh, but not true? Justin Bieber is all wrong of him!! I HAT YOU TMZ! YOU'RE THE WORST!!

shekar ram

what is wrong with he so stupid first of all and what im so confess of what he doing this thing he try to do to him self i shock what he doing

danae35437@hotmail.com

Dammm.fools..wtf why do yhu all ha te justin wtf did he do to yhu ...fu its his life its not yhu so dont tripp bout it...love yhu justin <3

Me

What a jerk. I don't care if he is 19 or 91 or if he was drunk or not. I just want to know what bill Clinton did to him? I hope he f**ked his mother, that's why he is pissed at him. F**king canadian jackass if you don't like our president then go back where you came from a**hole, freaking Canada.

Lewis

who cares

Lewis

Whether or not you approve, he's always gonna get attention - more than he should get, arguably. I'm not a fan nor am I a "belieber" (lol), but his mental health does seem to have deteriorated over the last few years, most likely due to the overwhelming pressure by society on his life. His ego becomes over-inflated as an indirect result, and, ultimately, leads to, and will continue to do, outlandish acts, like dis.

Leeeexii

Yes im a Believer but all im gonna say is that if Justin wasnt famous, no one would honestly give a **** what a did.

layer

To me it doesn't matter he has been doing dumber stuff anyway but its him going though that teenager stage etheir that or ummmmm idk

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments