Whitney Houston's Daughter

I'M ENGAGED!

... and He's NOT My Brother

7/10/2013 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0709-bobbi-kristina-nick-gordon-tmz
Whitney Houston
's daughter Bobbi Kristina is OFFICIALLY ENGAGED ... but she wants everyone to know it's not an incest thing -- 'cause her future hubby is not her BIOLOGICAL brother.

BK posted the announcement on Facebook early this morning ... saying she's set to tie the knot with Nick Gordon ... the guy who Whitney brought into the family home and helped raise at an early age.

FYI -- Whitney referred to Nick as her "son" ... but never legally adopted him.

"YES, we me nick [sic] are engaged," Bobbi wrote ... "I'm tired of hearing people say 'eww your engaged to your brother or if Whitney was still alive would we be together or would she approve of this.'"

"Let me clear up something, we aren't even real brother and sister nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him. In fact, mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating."

She continues, "My mom knows me better than any of you. A lot of yall are saying that yall are only saying this all out of love. Which is bull because if that was so, all you would want is for me to be happy."

"People need to seriously stop judging my relationship. Pretty sure it's my own decision who I want to be with. Yes, my relationship may not be perfect. We will have rough patches, just like every other relationship. And we have had our rough patches. You may or may not agree with my relationship. You may or may not respect it. Judge me, go ahead. Your opinions are yours and mine are mine. It is my life and not yours. The decisions I make have nothing to do with you. Goodnight."

Congrats?

u iz a cutiepie

this whole thing is getting tiresome and boring now. no one is checking for yall so go do something useful with that tidbit "inheritance"

Dontyouwish*

go girl!! let's see what wendy williams will say?. did anybody or Eryybody, NOTICE TMZ..got paid a laRge bill to stop,..talking about the TARD'AShians'..LOL

baby

its still creepy

Michael McDonald

I'd like to say ( GO FOR IT ) life is to short God bless you .

SnoopDadyMack.

OH NO!

Does that gap in her teeth whistle when the wind blows through it?

Katz

This guy knows where to get his bread buttered. Wait till the money runs out, and it will, and when it does so will he!

Bravo600

I bet Woody Allen will be the first to congratulate her.

mr.howell

Who f-ing cares!..you need to fix your face!..it's a mess!..get your ugly mouth/ teeth fixed!..

DTD

Is she ANYTHING at all besides Whitney Houston's daughter? Sing, dance, suck a golf ball thru a garden hose? Anything???

Truth

OH F*CK OFF ALREADY... 2 EFFING LOSERS. WE ALL KNOW IT'S WHITNEY/BOBBY BROWN 2.0. LOOK, TMZ'S RESEARCH SKILLZ ARE EFFING RETARDED. THIS KID JOINED WHITNEY'S FAM AFTER SHE FELT SORRY FOR HIS ASS. HE WAS AGED 17 WHEN THE MONEY GRUBBER TWEENER WAS KICKED FROM HIS OWN FAM BY HIS STEP-FATHER FOR ACTING LIKE AN ASSH*LE. HE WAS DOING DRUGS, PARTYING, DRINKING. HE WAS GONNA JOIN THE ARMY (MARINES) AT 17 BUT SUPPOSEDLY FAILED A DRUG TEST. THAT'S WHEN KRISSI GAVE A SOB STORY TO CONVINCE HER MOM AND WHITNEY ALWAYS WANTED A BIG BROTHER FOR KRISSI. WHITNEY HAD LIKE 3 MISCARRIAGES IN HER LIFE. HE WAS DOING ODDS AND ENDS FOR WHITNEY AND TAKING KRISSI PLACES AS THEIR CHAUFFEUR. THIS DUDE WAS PROLLY WHITNEY'S ATLANTA RUNNABOY. ALWAYS DRIVING WHITNEY'S CADILLAC ESCALADE AND POSTING PICS OF WEED, SMOKES, GUNS INSIDE THE CAR. HE HAS HIS REAL PARENTS. HIS MOTHER IS MICHELE GORDON AND HIS STEP-FATHER IS A PSYCHIATRIST RAYMOND YOUNG. KRISSI AND NICK HAS BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED WITH HIS REAL RENTS MANY TIMES. HIS REAL FATHER IS IN A FLORIDA JAIL FOR MURDER ACCORDING TO UK'S DAILY MAIL. NICK WAS ALWAYS INTO WHITE CHICS AND ONLY INTERESTED IN KRISSI AFTER WHITNEY DIED. KA-CHING$$!! DUDE IS USELESS, HAS NO EDUCATION OR JOB... WTF?? YES, HE IS USING KRISSI FOR THE DOUGH AND WILL DUMP HER, POINT BLANK! SHE IS AN IDIOT. HOW DO I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE?? KRISSI AND NICK SAID ALL THIS THEMSELVES WHEN KRISSI USED TO HOST LIVE VIDEO CHATS WHEN WHITNEY WAS ALIVE. NO, WHITNEY NEVER ADOPTED HIM. SHE CALLED HIM "SON" AS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT AS IN GOD-SON. SHE ALSO CALLED HIM BY HIS MIDDLE NAME "DAVID" AS OPPOSED TO NICK. 2 F*CKING LOSERS. WHITNEY'S LEGACY IS JUST RUINED. POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!!!!

joclo

Invisalign is so cheap for her and you can't tell you're wearing braces... Why in Gods name would she not get it to close that big AZZ Bobby Brown gap in her teeth??

Vince

Why must you continue to report on nobodies and make them believe their famous? Please stop TMZ!!

John T.

What grade did she go to. For God's sake take a English and spelling class girl . You are sooooooo stupid.

Lady Di

Get yer ugly-ass teef fixed.

rjinsd

All that cash and she cant afford to get that gap between her teef fixed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments