Chris Brown

I Killed My Graffiti

Monsters ... NOT the City

7/11/2013 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0711-chris-brown-graffiti-tmz-wm-3-subChris Brown is kissing his precious graffiti monsters goodbye, and while it looks like he lost the war to keep the"art" on his Hollywood Hills home -- Chris is saying it's coming down by his choice ... TMZ has learned.

As we previously reported ... Chris has been fighting the city of L.A. since May over the graffiti he plastered on an exterior wall of the house -- even claiming it's protected by the 1st Amendment.

After neighbors complained the images were a blight on the block ... the city threatened to slap Chris with a heavy fine -- but today workers slapped a fresh layer of paint on the concrete wall.

0712-CHRIS-BROWN-x17-graffitiBut sources close to Chris tell TMZ he remains defiant ... and only covered up the painted creatures because he wanted to -- NOT because of the city's threats.

Whatever the reason, the L.A. Building Department of Safety says if its inspectors are satisfied the graffiti is covered tomorrow ... Chris will not be fined.

It's unclear if Chris plans to put up something new. So ... case closed?

Gary

Ever notice when you read something about men/women "of color" in the entertainment industry-be they jocks or rappers. It's always because of drugs,murder,drunk driving,starting a fight in a bar,slapping they ho's,beat they wives ? I have never read a good thing about any one of them.

Chris

Paula Deen helped out as part of her community service.

Is the Pillsbury Doughboy robot coming down too?

Me

Right, loser. You lost.

Jamoak

That crap he called art sucked... just like the douchebag thug that painted it...

Edwood

Hey Ya'll, it's me. Can you guess what I feel like calling this punk
I is what I is!

EnquirerLover

Now for them to get rid of that stupid looking statue too! Why don't these kids just go buy an island and call it their home base? They got the money. So why not? Their hated by their neighbors. Shadowed by the law. And getting picked on daily. If it were me?
I would have been in a paradise like Necker Island. Just out there chillaxin on my open air commode. Like Sir Richard does. So guess it goes to show.These fools don't know **** about really enjoying life!

WatcherOne

"YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME". Made famous by 6 yr. olds everywhere...

orgzeurlife

Chris Brown defaced ANOTHER peice of trash????

HoeDown.

I actually agree with Chris Brown. After all it is HIS HOUSE! It's not like he found a random building and just painted on it. People in the comments are being bias to be quite honest. Really? "Scared children"? My nephew and niece have seen scarier tv shows and movies. That's like if I decorate my house differently than my neighbors and before I know it I have to paint it to it's original color because some people don't like it. BS!

leonard Shanks

WTF!!!!!! Justin is a little ****!!!! n one day he is going to lose everything if he do not get a hold his these childish ways n be broke too when he realizes it before he will be a has been......what a dick he is.....!!!!!!!

Mitch

hahahahaha! Good for the city!

JAMES G

Wow its his own house he should be able to do whatever he wants with it.

Notaparazzzi

Dude hits girls and his art sucks. Who cares why he took down a low rent pac man imitation bad art crappy excuse for a mural down. The city looks better now.

Questdelsangraal

Brown is full of crap.
He covered them because he knows the city would either fine him or cover them up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments