Justin & Selena

Selena Takes Him Back

But There's a Catch ...

7/11/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0710-justin-bieber-instagram-july-4Justin Bieber's single days are officially over ... again ... for now ... 'cause he's back on with Selena Gomez -- but TMZ has learned there's one major catch -- he's gotta stop acting like a d-bag.

According to sources, Selena had firmly resisted reuniting with Justin after their most recent breakup because he and his friends have been acting like raging self-entitled jackasses the last few months -- smoking pot, speeding around in expensive cars, and pissing in mop buckets.

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video
But Justin -- being the Casanova that he is -- was able to change her mind ... and on July 4th, we're told he won her back  by promising to change his douche ways. Apparently, Selena bought it.

We're told JB and his "Wild Kidz" goons have taken notice of the public backlash against their ridiculous behavior -- hard not to -- and they all decided to clean up their acts.

Sounds like BS -- considering Bieber's abysmal track record for making phony apologies and continuing to act like an oblivious self-important douche-baby -- but our sources say Selena has always been an extremely positive influence on him ... and if anyone can change him, it's her.

Selena can save Justin

You'll notice -- Bieber's string of crappy behavior has almost perfectly coincided with him being single. Whenever he was with Selena, however, Bieber seems to retire his crown as Douche King, the Supreme and Unapologetic Leader of Doucheland, and act like a semi-gentleman.

Bottom line, it seems like no one else can fix Justin, so why not give Selena a shot? It might just be crazy enough to work.

0926_justin_selena_couple_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

rtic

nothing to see comments

Timothy C.

Selena does not need to be responsible for changing Justin. I voted for "no" about whether Selena can save Justin, and that's okay Selena.

Rodney

man Justin you are a complete idiot

Selena

I feel really bad for Selena Gomez

letecia chadwick12

Selena should leave him

Jelena❤

I think sel can save him. She is my idol

zigzag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SELENA ONLY HOOKED WITH THE RETARD FOR THE 4th OF JULY! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO NOT BACK TOGETHER! "WEEEEEEEEEEE are never never never getting back TOGETHER ......LOL WEEEEEE ARE NEVER NEVER NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER! GO SELENA! I just love how she SELENA PLAYED JB FOR ONE NIGHT HAHAHAHA.....

Frank

Who gives a **** about these lames **** them both

Rain

If I was Selena I would just forget about Justin Bieber and find someone else.

DaFemaleBreezyLol

Congrats if its true

TammyJJ1972

I am hoping this is only gossip. I just watched Selena on a talk show and she was single at that time. She has worked too hard and is very mature, sophisticated and classy to be dragged down with this kid.
Please Selena-do you!

Jelena❤

I thought selena and justin were a cute couple, but he is turning into a bad boy. Selena is a good girl and is a role model. If justin would change a bit I think selena would take him back.

snezhanabieber