« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Khloe Questions Set Him Off

7/11/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

071113_lamar_akmgsi_launch
It's now clear why Lamar Odom flipped out on a paparazzo in L.A. yesterday -- he was pissed that the snapper repeatedly hammered him about a report he cheated on Khloe Kardashian.

The confrontation was all captured on video as the photog -- not a TMZ guy -- rolled up to Lamar's car and asked if he stepped out on Khloe with a stripper.

At first, Lamar calmly answered the question -- saying, "I would never cheat on my wife, that's why I wear my wedding ring."

But things quickly turned -- when Lamar asked the photog for his name and then said, "I'm gonna step out the car and I'm gonna talk to you."

The video cuts ... and when it turns back on, Lamar is in the middle of the street with the photog's gear ... and eventually puts it in his trunk.

The photog pleads for his stuff back -- Lamar replies, "Shut up."

Eventually, Lamar returned the gear.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

pat

The time is coming when the Klan will be reduced to 4 hard up women and 2 wannabe teenage girls. All alone with no men in their lives.

BH90210

I'm sure Lamar Odom gets upset about all the remarks about his stupid, fat, ugly, fat, repulsive, fat wildebeest of a wife.

So a little tirade should be expected.

JamesDa1

you guys ever heard, Men Lie Woman Lie by lil wayne....why is it hard to believe that he infact might of cheated. It gets tiring after a while same damm cereal, sometime we need to go from Captain Crunch to Pop's... lol go LO you da man with a P*ns...

terrell m

that must be annoying having these losers always running up to your car at a light or whatever throwing questions at you..i wish all celebrities would get at the papz like that.

Gary

ALL SCRIPTED. AND REALLY BAD ACTING! The writers should be fired...along with all the Krappy actors in those shows.

Cindy

The headline is incorrect. That's not a Khloe question, at all. I't a Lamar cheating question.

TJ

Why is KIM KARDASHIAN ashamed and embarrassed to appear in public? I wonder if she realizes how quickly she is being forgotten?? Must be one homely baby. Or IS there a baby?

Jon D

He should be brought up on charges of assault, theft and criminal felony damage.

TJ

Photo of JENNIFER & LAMAR on CELEB DIRTY LAUNDRY. She is very cute & petite. There it is folks, proof in print.

Jon D

He should be brought up on charges of assault, theft and criminal property damage.

Bambi

Lol he stops and takes a picture with fans lmao

Majestik

Rumors have been floating around for the past year about Lamar cheating. How many times have the gag sites reported that their was strife in that marriage. NOW, all of a sudden it hits the sites loud and proud and it just so happens Pimpmomager is about to debut her new talk show. Pfffttt. I also like the fact that the network doesn't have much faith in Jenner since they've decided to add a co-host, which happens to be someone famous for talent on each episode. Yeah, that smells of a real winner there.

Ozzy

That is the

Ozzy

That is the coolest thing ever. Keep cool and be surreal....if only Kanye could do that.

Joanne

Hahahahaaa I LOVE Lamar, he was calm, cool and collected. This photog was very disrespectful and out of line. I like the part when Lamar says, I am going to step out of the car and talk to you! He is a great guy, I wish him well and hope to see him back with the Lakers soon. So funny!!!!