'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

Memphisgirl

I wish I was in that house I would give up my chance to win 500 grand just to kick her racist pint size a$$! I have watched this show and she is such a bully.. Can't wait to see her evicted and I look forward to running into her in the real world!

Elena

That is so HARD to watch. Why haven't CBS kicked them off the show? I have been watching Big Brother since the show first aired, and now because of these HATEFUL BASTARDS I can no longer stand to watch! They should be DISQUALIFIED IMMEDIATELY!

Naomi Black

I'm African American or black... whatevs, &I need this to stop, & stop immediately. This situation has gotten outta control, & I'm shocked that CBS hasn't stepped in to put an end to it. The racism that is going on has made me livid... just angry as hell, & yelling at the TV screen. I REALLY want Helen to win, because I find her brilliant in her game play so far even with the crap she has had to face with the likes of Aaryan & the bigot brigade! Even in a game... this is unacceptable behavior, & everyone on hear who has no problem with this, just goes to show your lack of character, & how disgusting you are as a human being!

chuckb16

The South spewing out ARRYN.

Alice

Please help us get racist Aaryn off of Big Brother by signing this petition:

Disgusted

Cut off the head of the snake, see what happens with Kaitlin, GinaMarie and Jeremy next. They are just as bad, they are encouraging the snake to strike!

chuckb16

Arryn can begin her new career as a Nazi pin up girl.

greg

Aryan sound dumb as hell she's a bimbo I'm convinced.

greg

She seems insecure to be that pretty.

franchesca

HOW SAD I FEEL BAD FOR THEM BIG BROTHER PRODUCERS NEED TO PUT A STOP ON THIS

The Man They Call Louis

I seriously can't wait till the video comes out of Aaryan learning she was fired from her modeling agency. **** racist.

2percent

This is all staged crap, an effort to bring some life back into a dying show. I doubt if the producers approved and maybe not all of the "guests' are in on it but it is blatantly obvious what is going on.

Amanda

This is way too much. This girl needs to be kicked off, she's going way too far. I feel really sad for Howard, hopefully he wins MVP

dragonflyofdreams

I'm a black guy and I love being black. I love being black almost as much as I love white chicks; they're all so small, cute, and ticklish. ''Racists people'' hate life and hate themselves, it must be the way their wired . I sure am happy I'm not like that. For all Whites that don't like Blacks , bounce on my b*lls you unhuman f*cks. To all the blacks that don't like whites, ebony and ivory will always rule this world bi^chs....oh and bounce on my b*lls you unhuman fu*cks. JOSH GROBAN IS THE MAN!...OH AND SO IS JAY-Z.

Mrs-thing

You know, once she's sees her self on T.v. she will realize how wrong she is... in the meantime howie did the right thing..