'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

greg

I'm not even gonna lie if it was at a public Place i would of made Candice rush them both thats how we handle racism in the west.

Passionsgate

To look at Aaryan, one would first appreciate her outer beauty...until you see her attitude and racism and she turns completely ugly looking...like a witch. She is a sad, sad soul and I hope she gets what she deserves in life...maybe she can find a corner in LA to work when she get done in the house.

carmen

i cant believe CBS and Big Brother has not gotten rid of that piece of trash Aaryn! it made my skin crawl watching the video. She is a disgusting trash and Ginamarie isnt any better. Candice is a strong woman because if that would have been me, i would have punched both of them in the face. I have watched all the big brother shows and this one is the most offensive and disgusting one yet. I hope they get rid of Aaryn next week so she can see how her life just changed when she gets out. What a piece of garbage and crap! Annoyed

amber

Sorry but I don't feel sorry for this girl one bit! You get what you give! Black people give attitude and do EXACTLY what Arryn was doing and they don't like it when someone gives it back to them! Then they think it is disrespectful, but it's not when they do it? Sorry! Grow up people and stop playing the race pity card.

Louise

You'd think that CBS would pull the racist houseguests OFF the show! Its ridiculous, sadly this does happen in the world, but there should be consequences for their actions and taking away their chance to win is a good lesson!

amy

I just want to say how much I respect Howard. He has taken the high road and proven that he is the bigger person. I hope he wins the whole thing.

Lori

In my opinion, Big Brother needs to kick out AARYN and GinaMarie! NOW!!!

Tony

umm why are all of you only focusing on Aaryn? Ginamarie also made a racist comment during this argument, she got into Candice's face and said "what you gonna do? you want the black to come out?"

MN Fan

I am DISGUSTED with their blatant racism....I hope the house guests kick them all out, and cheers to Howard for rising above and not lowering himself to those disgusting racist rants and taunts!

Sydney Dell

This "Aryan" b*tch thinks she is so special, thinks she is the center of the effing universe. She has no class and obviously wasn't raised well. Can't wait to see how she squirms her way out of this after the show is over. You know she will try. She is probably looking for a career in reality tv.

kcv

I wish TMZ will post a video of Howard trying to calm himself down, that was a REAL tv moment. Also, How and Candice arguing over how to deal with racism is exactly the conondrum most black people face daily. Do you go with MLK's peace vs Malcolm X's fight back!

Mark

Here is an interview with this chick.

a white guy

that made me cry. especially the way black people coped with it on their own. at least they have each other.

Pompano Ann

This is disgusting; I think this country has enough racial tension as is. Thanks to this network, just add fuel to the fire. This Network should kick them (racist) out or shut down the whole show. This is not a good example to the demographics watching this program. That racist girl, good luck when the show is over????????

Lala

Julie ASKED Aaryn on LAST NIGHTS SHOW if she realized that EVERY WORD and MOVE is being recorded and broadcast around the world on the INTERNET/TV... AARYN said YES... SHE KNOWS THAT CAMERAS ARE SEEING EVERYTHING.... she OBVIOUSLY didn't get the "hint" (or warning)

CBS needs to pull aaryn into the DR... give her an option... LEAVE THE HOUSE IMMEDIATELY... OR... NOT be able to participate in any HOH or POV competitions... I'd LOVE to see her explain THAT to the rest of the houseguests...

I CANT WAIT FOR AARYN TO FACE JULIE... or the rest of AMERICA when she is EVICTED!!!!!!!