'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

Lala

Julie ASKED Aaryn on LAST NIGHTS SHOW if she realized that EVERY WORD and MOVE is being recorded and broadcast around the world on the INTERNET/TV... AARYN said YES... SHE KNOWS THAT CAMERAS ARE SEEING EVERYTHING.... she OBVIOUSLY didn't get the "hint" (or warning)

CBS needs to pull aaryn into the DR... give her an option... LEAVE THE HOUSE IMMEDIATELY... OR... NOT be able to participate in any HOH or POV competitions... I'd LOVE to see her explain THAT to the rest of the houseguests...

I CANT WAIT FOR AARYN TO FACE JULIE... or the rest of AMERICA when she is EVICTED!!!!!!!

Geo

It's funny - if you had never mentioned Race it would have just been a fight between two americans....YOU are the reason racism exists in this country....no one alive now ever owned slaves in america...I think it's time to let it rest...or you can keep living in this ridiculous past life...my grandparents came here from Europe in 1924...and lived in new England...our family has never owned a slave...stop living in the past...and anyon ewho thinks ownign a slave is a good thing needs to be shot anyway....it's 2013....grow up!!

Lydia

A little while later, Aaryn used the nonexistent word "strategery," pausing to say she knows it's not a word, but since George Bush made it up, she now uses it like it is. She's one of the worst kinds of racists - she's a baiter. She's provocative. And Howard nearly had to be restrained not to jump down their throats. The producers of this show should do what European Big Brothers do when racism or race-baiting happens -- they expel the houseguest. It should have happened last night. Shame on them.

Msrita

I'm sorry is this guy black also. Just because your Great Great Great Grandma passed as White you are still a Black Man.

April

Just so you all know...after all of that...Howard and Candice ended up sleeping in the have not room! Disgusting!!

Mary

she needs to be booted from the show - i hope sponsers start pulling thier ads. Karma baby

Dom

Wow! This is absolutely insane! This is disgusting, I hope this cancel this show.

Blake

Howard seems like a stand up guy.

CB

After reading all of these posts and also knowing what I've posted about this girl, I do feel sorry for her. She is just one of those people who was raised in a way that gave her permission to say and act the way she does without realizing that what she is saying and how she is acting is mean and hurtful. What a sad life she must live where this kind of behaviour is ok. I really feel sorry for her and her family and hope that something good will come from this. Clearly no one has shown a light on them before and maybe now this will cause them all to look at themselves and make some serious changes in the way they feel about the people in this world who are not like them. And in order for them to feel unafraid they have to belittle and berate those who are so unlike them. I am a blue eyed very white southern girl, born and raised in the south in the fifties when this sort of behaviour was rampant. However, my mother loved me enough and loved my siblings enough to make certain that we treated everyone, black, white, green or purple how we wanted to be treated. I never thought this type of behaviour, even at the age of five, in the deep south was ok and now at 60+ years it saddens me to see that this behaviour is still so alive and well. One day, I pray, we all will be judged, not by the color of our skin but by the content of our character.

Passionsgate

To look at Aaryan, one would first appreciate her outer beauty...until you see her attitude and racism and she turns completely ugly looking...like a witch. She is a sad, sad soul and I hope she gets what she deserves in life...maybe she can find a corner in LA to work when she get done in the house.

kandykisses84

kandykisses84

kandykisses84

Lilsnoop23

I have been watching Big Brother since season 1. NEVER have I seen someone on this show more vile! Take her pfft he show or loose me as a loyal viewer!!

kandykisses84