'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

jason

“Multiculturalism" is a program of changing White societies into non-White societies.

Multiculturalism is a code word for White genocide.

BB not bb

I feel fed up with this. Those white girls were just acting getting like the black girl. So what? Why do they get called racist for it, but she is a victim when she even did it first.

I have no clue why they don't sleep in their own beds either. I would be mad if every random person of the opposite sex just came into my bed. What a sleazy show? Do you expect class from this show? I guess people who have no clue what class is try to pretend to have some by attacking people who are not on the right side of the new race war.

White people better wake up. Really everyone, because once the whites are destroyed, there will be no more USA and all those riding high on it will go down with the ship. And that ain't no lie.

Denise Schnelle

Do you remember Jade Goody from Britain's Big Brother in 2007. She became super famous because of her racism in the house. She had her own perfume, got acting roles, her own reality show, the works. I think Aaryan knows exactly what she's doing. Of course Jade Goody ended up dying of cancer, so...

Interestedinnews

So supposedly she doesn't know about her racist comments being broadcast to the world? Perhaps it is just a contrived issue for a timely bid for better ratings?

aimee

Horrible. I just do not understand why people have to be so disgusting and racist. Its 2013 now. God created everyone equally. everyone is human, ahs a soul and the right to coexist without such hatred. You bad mouth or hate someone because they have a different skin color then you? Really?? Skin color? Where is your soul? Your love for your fellow man? We are all one. equal. If everyone showed more love and respect for each other we could eventually get rid of this hate that exist in our world. Please stop and think before you act. look into your heart.

Rosemary

I just wish that Helen puts her up but for some reason I don't think that she will but she does have to go but truthfully I think Big Brother knew how she felt about other ethnic groups and they still put her in there to keep the drama rolling

So and So

Aaryn is being a racist. Racism especially to a minorities face is assault. No one in that house should be subject to physical or emotional assault. I dont find that entertaining.

Aaryn should be removed from the house.

My 2 cents...

Eagle in NYC

All these people are shallow and callow. Anyone who takes them the least bit seriously needs psychological help.

Two questions:
Q: If the black girl had said that exact same words, with the exact same intonation, accent, volume, plus body language, would you bitch about it?

A: No

Q: When black people mock white people's speech - as they regularly do (see any black stand up comedy act), do you bitch about that?

A: No

'Nuff said, homies.

libssuck

Yeah, black people are such "victims" of evil YT. I don't watch this stupid show, nor do I browse this retarded site. I just wanted you white dummies on here hating on this white girl that I hope you're all repeatedly beaten by black people when Zimmerman's acquitted.

Drew Barfield

You honestly expect us to think this is a "news story" that just happened on the verge of the Zimmerman verdict? BS! Your riots aren't going to happen! LAME STREAM MEDIA FAIL! Who's stupid enough to fall into this conveniently timed, race-baited trap? The common American: Asian, Black, White, Hispanic, etc. have no time for your political tricks and tomorrow, regardless of verdict, we will see just that!

tomgold

A very good show for low information voters.

the3dolla

I've never commented on TMZ, but Howard is so AWESOME I just had to sign up after watching that video. I don't generally wish to see people hurt, but wow, I can't wait to see what happens to the lives of the people picking the fights; it will be epic.

Melisa

I'm a full on white girl and from the south (small town) and I would stomp a mud hole in Aaryan's ass. True southern ladies DO not act like she does. Kick her in those big old horse teeth Candice!!!

Ryan

Hope Aaryn wins

ketket1107

what i don't understand is why this show is still on air..... wow and this is supposed to be good t.v.

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments