'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

lolpetewtf

Are you ****ING KIDDING ME TMZ!?

Devlin85

Where the f was a race war.. All I saw was a bunch of children fighting... this is getting redicuous.. All of a sudden it's racist to prank and make fun of ppl... **** off!

Ozzie X

I hope she feels the full brunt of her behavior when she is out of the house.Intimidation tactics don't get you anywhere in life.

CoconutScrimp

Wow. That black dude. Wow. He won't mind if Aaryn puts a burning cross on his lawn.

XOR

I'm ashamed to say, she goes to the same University that I graduated from. I can assure you - this is not the norm in that area. She is an embarrassment to the city of San Marcos as well as the entire state of Texas. Don't get me wrong, we do still see racism. However, it is not how the majority of the educated and kind people act here. Ignorance sucks.

BSname

The only thing more disgusting is TMZ's race baiting in this article.

Laura

Ratings ploy.

Mikey

I think these two black people need to be removed from the show. They have already said they are having trouble controlling themselves and might become physically violent. If they do go nuts and hurt someone CBS is gonna have big lawsuit on there hands.

I implore CBS to remove these two before something happens.

josie

Do they not realise that people are watching this on tv.Hate to be Aryan when she gets out.She's gonna get a real dose of reality.

bellestarr

Oh so the racist bitch want to play ugly jokes? I say Candice should make a white sheet with 3 holes in it and wait until the stink heifer is asleep and lay it over her face. Or better yet, when all is in the room and she's mouth off again toss that sheet over her ugly face so everybody can see it and laugh. Serve her right!

Rotten Puppets

Howard is a class act and I hope he wins the entire game. A lot of stupid negative racists this season on the show and I'm glad there's a guy like him smart enough to rise above their disgusting bull****.

Mr. Clean

Besides her being a huge FDB...

Maybe she was raised this way, her name "Aaryn" is too close to "aryan". Maybe it's been posted before but that just dawned on me. Karma is going to string this girl up.

kcv

Last night was so sad to watch, reality tv is not supposed to hurt your soul. Watching Candice and Howard fight over how to deal with the racism (one wants to turn the cheek, the other can't) and questioning their own morals and values shows you what racism does to a person. Howard feels he can't speak up, because as a black man, he'll look bad arguing with white women and will suffer repercussions....so sad, and so REAL! Now if CBS will get real with Aaryan and do SOMETHING. At first I was all for free speech, and letting these pigs hang themselves on national tv....now it's becoming a very sick, dark, threatening environment that is not enjoyable to watch at all.

kimkardashisatrainwreck

This whore is going to have a rude awakening when she comes out in the light after they wrap up filming! I'm white and we don't like when people act like this. No woman with cooth acts like this. She sucks azz balls bad!

Steve

I personally love this girl. I'm not a racist, but I admire her for being who she is. She's a racist, yes, but she is okay with being one, and doesn't hide it. Unlike a lot of people out there. We're all a little racist, but not all of us willing to admit it.