'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

FlamingoNut

Why is this vile trash even being aired?

AndUKnowThisMan

My personal believe is that todays comments by Aaryan have undertones of racism. However, are being blown out of porportion. Yet if you add up all the semi racist comments she has made....she is looking pretty darn guilty of being a racist.

Wendy

I can't wait for Aaryn's exit interview with Julie Chen when she is confronted with all of her hate and the reality that her life is over. I applaud Howard and Candice for rising above all of the hate in the house. I bet Julie has a really hard time keeping her composure when she does the exit interview with this little silly hateful girl.

Shah Boogey

CBS is a joke for allowing this racist bitch on TV... This bitch is collecting paychecks, all while CBS cashes in on ratings... This show is probly by far worst than Jersey Shore.

D

Aryn will have a job when show is over.. On FOX News with the rest of the Klan....lmao

karenjj

Drag her white arse out of that house. Seriously, CBS! WTF? She needs to go. I've been watching BB since it's inception years ago and this is the first season I am tuned out. This skank is disgusting. I refuse to watch.

Tired

What are the waiting for. Kick the bitch out of the house. She is disgusting. What a poor excuse for a human being.

mkeurself99

Omg somebody throw that white bitch in a hole with dead unicorns and have her choke on glitter already damn...

Jacqueline

This big brother is the most disgusting and racist in big brother histroy I will no longer be watching that show. Paula lost so much for the words she use and these ignorant people are saying these disgusting thing so CBS can get rating . Same on CBS

CrazyOldie

This is a sad sample of the hate that is brewing is many other circles all across the US. I see these types of vile comments when with certain groups of people and it really makes me sad and ashamed to see the spoiled/rotten true nature of people once they feel like nobody is watching/talking.

As much as I hate reality TV, at least in this case, something good can rise from all this disgusting banter - more focus on people being sensitive to others differences rather than using them as points of hate to compensate for their own personal insecurities or whatever.

Sad.

Master P

So when a white person talks like a black person, it's racist: But when a black person talks like a white person, it's nothing to complain about? WTF? Get over it. I'm not racist by any standards, but the sum of my life experience leads me to treat and perceive black folks differently - not because I'm racist, but because they are lazy, not the brightest ones on the block, and aggressive. If you folk want to extinguish racism, better start at behaving yourself in society. And no, lowering cars and mounting larger rims does NOT count a positive contribution to society, Bubba.

JordanMarion

I literally got 15 seconds into this video and decided to exit in order to scratch my ass. Boring!

Mike

I don't understand why she hasn't been pulled from the show. Last year Russell Hantz's brother got pulled for getting in the face of another player and this racist bitch has a chance to win half a mil? CBS better get on this.

Diego

Does anyone really think this isn't a set up for ratings? It's a friggin "reality" show therefore there is no shred of "reality" in it. It's all for ratings and money. Its a stupid concept for a show anyway. Every season requires more drama and more repulsive behaviour to keep the Ritalin kids tuned in. Pretty soon they'll be showing murder on TV to get ratings because nothing less will do for the idiots who watch this type of tripe.

Mike