Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

Mrs-thing

Oh Kanye, you suck just like your new album .. I'm so glad I didn't buy just over heard about it!! sucks donkey balls just like you buddy !!

Spunky Funk

You know what the next photog should do when he goes out in public, "Hey, Kanye - F*ck YOU!" LOLOLOLOL.....if Kanye laid a hand on the guy, he'd be sued. I would SO do it if I ever saw him out in public. And if he touched me, he'd be in trouble.

Jen

I don't encourage violence towards anyone, but people can only take so much. He now has a daughter to protect and is thinking like a father. Whether the baby was there or not, doesn't matter. The paparazzi don't know how to back off, and give these people just a little space and privacy. ((Hally Berry on protecting her daughter and trying to get a court ruling on paparazzi, for example.)) Lets face it TMZ goes overboard all the time, They need to respect boundaries. Plus, I highly doubt that is all that photographer said to him. Just sayin'. It's my opinion!

Chgome

Kanye Kardashian and Lamar Kardashian needs help real bad

Sean Kelly

Here is a clue TMZ, stop promoting his music, stop buying his music, simply stop giving him attention and eventually he will go away.

maintboy

should do what she says because its hard to under stand how her and the karskankions got famous.am i missing something .pick your nose and chew it

HardcoreSqueegeeman

Fkn piece of shiz. Go crack your rock head on a few more signs; that's more entertaining than any of your so called music.

itsmegnotmeghan

Guess he and Lamar are not included in your Kardashian kontract. You only seem to post positives about the women.

jeff

I'm going to quit my job and work for TMZ. That way when I run into Kanye I can beat his short little ass when he tries that **** on me. Punk ass!

tomas

On the way up these azzholes can't prostitute themselves enough in front of the camera, once there they suddenly become the untouchable royalty.

maria

This guy is the biggest piece of crap around. I'm confused how his fans like him. Don't know why your guy would try to say something nice after he told him to shut...That poor baby has no chance at all with these two parents.

Don

Hey Kanye,
If you really want to be a tough guy, let me know where your at, make it convenient for you sweetheart. I'll let you invade my space, and hose down the parking lot with your urine when you piss your pants.

Grew up with wannabe thugs like you. All bravado. I've found when forced, you guys go down with such a thud, squeal like a little girl and cry like a baby.

But you just a shoot your mouth off punk, so I doubt you'll take the challenge you beg us to offer. Lets call it offer and consent. I offered, but you won't consent. *****!!

In fact, TMZ would do the community a service if you posted Kanhasasmalladick's whereabouts on a daily basis. Priceless

Truth

DUDE SHOULD JUST KILL HIMSELF AND F*CKIN RETIRE... THAT SHUD SATISFY HIS DEMANDS. #TRUTH!!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

When I saw him get pissed off and turn around to attack the pap I was so hoping he would have tripped over his feet. That and him smacking his massive forehead on that stop sign could have been the beginning of "Kanye's greatest hits." He doesn't seem to be enjoying his Kardashian lifestyle these days. He should have thought about that before he dipped his wick in that human urinal he calls his baby mama.

bernergirl

Other than the song Golddigger, has he released anything good? You would think he would know not to knock one up...