Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

OrganicGrl

I don't understand it..If someone keeps telling you to stop talking to them why continue..It isn't like sometimes he wants to talk and sometimes he doesn't ..Leave him alone..this is what I call bullying..

Phoenix

LOL

Kasey

This is why people like him support and vote for OBAMA!!! Communist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brite

Never bite the hand that feeds you!
All the paps and mags should get together, never talk about him ever again, see how less important he becomes?

Mitch

He probably finally found out KK's baby is not his.

TheRealDeal

Why in the world would this guy who hates paparazzi make a baby with a women who loves them. The future for poor North West is being caught in the middle of her warring parents because Kanye will want very little publicity for his daughter and Kim will want her to be a regular on her show, like Mason and Penelope. What a mess. Thinking with the little head once again proves disastrous for a man.

Michelle

What a shameless, arrogant, ego- driven, self-important a$$. Not to mention talentless, ugly, and mean. I hate him

NuBiXx

Kanye is a douche but so are you paparazzi he said don't talk to him yet you keep stalking him and won't stfu.

Spunky Funk

Remember when Kanye released his dick pics to the public? He didn't seem camera shy then.

Kiranda

Yeah, he'll **** you up, just like he ****ed up that sign!

jjbythesea

He's an a-hole and his music sucks...if you wanna call it music. Climb up Kim's vajayjay and calm down.

Peaches

Does Kim have to call him Yeeus. Maybe he calls her Mother Kimus.

Shaken not stirred

Geez, those Kardashian men are really uptight lately...

Beverly

Excuse me. Leave the man alone, asking a polite question or giving a compliment is only a ploy to get something from the man. And that is being a nuisance. Get over yourselves, you know how he feels. You are just poking a stick at him to get a reaction.

casey

TMZ, you sound like a teenage girl who has yet to learn to manage her hormonal swings. Stop being such a drama queen. I doubt your photog was being so nice and complimentary. Paps provoke celebrities all the time to get a rise out of them and I think its disgusting. If I tell someone "not to ever talk" in the heat of the moment, I'd really hate to be labeled a "fascist dictator" who is as "anti-American as it gets." That's RIDICULOUS... and I don't even like Kanye!