Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

Bob

If Obama had a son............

Vett

I'm suprised he is still alive soooo many people including his oun HATE him

Colemanus

the Paparazzi goads these stars when they say shut up, go away or FU.
The Paparazzi says Ok, talk to you later, I love your work, have a nice day, etc.
These words lightly goads an angry or an ******* to fight back so the Paparzzi gets a great event and the star has to pay money to make it go away.

What a Nerd does "I must continue to goad you so I can show I am brave and you cant hurt me." and so they are hurt or killed.

J.E.B.

Hey,...that's the SAME line he used on Rhianna!

Cinner

Maybe he should not use public transportation terminals?

GuitarSlinger

What a jerk. When people started buying the crap he puts out as 'music', they created this idiot. He's a crybaby that believes he is something special. I guess he is special - short-school-bus SPECIAL! Go away, just go away.

dangit

Woah, having a baby must mean Kanye hasn't had his booty call yet from Kimmers LOL

Murphman

EF U you *****. I'd like to see you **** me up. Youre a little bitch. You prove it to the world every time you open your big ass mouth. Youre nothing. A waste of skin and air. You aint **** and never were. Ill take you on anytime anywhere just as long as its on camera so everyone sees what i do to your punk ass. Now its your move *******.

Gothetshirt

no talent hack--your girlfriend is mad cause her baby is as ugly as you are.

chris87654

TNB

MARTIN BRUCE PARMER

WHO'S KANYAA ????

Bu

Yeezus is very upset....lol

Tyler

Hey, TMZ, im sure when our fore fathers wrote the constitution, they were not taking into consideration that decades later there would be nosy a$$holes with cameras following douche bags around with cameras, pushing their buttons, fabricating stories, and glorifying the fact that kids of famous pop musicians go to the hospital for cutting themselves.

bonniekay

no worries...the less contact of any type i have with you, the better....

Unknwn700

Bunch of you are on some **** boy ****.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments