Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

Jen

Maybe then not **** your way into the most self-overexposing family in the entire world.

Joe Kona

You can take the boy out of Oak Lawn, Illinois....but you can't take Oak Lawn out of the boy!

LMAO. Nailing a kardashian is HARDLY redemption.

There's a White Castle right near ya!

Laura

It just seems to me that "God" should be able to create a privacy bubble anytime he wanted to. Also, I didn't realize God had such a temper. Doesn't look like North West has helped this arrogant ass become a better person.

skittlesbreaker19

His speaking is as bad as his music

Forker

I have actually heard small children and animals make more sense when crying and grunting than he did right there. w t f did he say ?

Carter

You are not even a tiny bit as interesting as you think you are.....sooooo ghhhettooooo. Those photogs contribute to you wad of cash dumb ass

skittlesbreaker19

I'd like to see him say that to someone who served this country or died serving.. POS

cathy

Kanye your mouth stinks from licking Kim Kardashians use vagina. Ewww you have aids thats why you acting pathetically to the papz.

dawgeatkitty

married to a krapda****ian takes its' toll !

fargone

He hooked up with the wrong butt people if he wants privacy. He's supposedly in the "entertainment" business and therefore doesn't qualify for it.

Courtney

Kayne's reaction is ridiculous, but he has always struck me as an angry person. I'll always remember that incident at the MTV awards concerning Taylor Swift, I think that Kim is probably going to regret that she did not just try to work things out with her former husband, he seems more stable.

Brando

I love it that Whites who are already naturally mentally insane and getting more and more insane daily because Black men are fawking their women, Black men are better looking than they are,they have bigger d*ks, they're making more money and now we have a Black President. Just think,you went to their continent to kidnap them, you enslaved them for 400 years, you raped their children, women and men and they still remain mentally strong. Now they are coming after your women and everything you own. Just a few more years and you will be in our your feet cleaning and begging us for forgiveness you low live trashy, racist, evil pigs!!!

Chaps

His marriage errrr Baby Daddiness to media ho ho ho Kardashian family has sentenced him to a life of misery,

Him and fuzzball Bieby are neck and neck for the biggest ash hole douchebags on the scene. At least it takes the pressure off the old regulars ha ha and Lieho must be loving it.

kitnplayn

Kanye needs to know that anyone is allowed to photograph anyone they want in a public place, and if he doesn't like it, he should change the laws. They want to have their cake, and eat it too, because if there were no celebrity photographers, I wouldn't even know who this chithead is, because he doesn't make music that I would ever listen to.

Key Key

Paps should approach him with a tag-team effort. One holds a decoy camera and asks the questions while the other shoots the clip incognito.

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments