Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

sheila

stop talking to him, stop buying his stuff....let's see how fast he starts begging people to notice him!!! punch him in the wallet!!

anon

He said he appreciated the guy liked his music and asked to be left alone, the photographer should have backed off at that point. He had enough footage of Kanye acting like an ass.

Kiranda

Kanye do you really think anyone actually finds you interesting? Entertaining, yes, because for the life of me, and I am guessing I'm not alone, I do not understand why you or Jay-Z (you two with your I'm a God names, Yeezus and Jehova...good Lord) ever got famous or rich. You're worthless. We come here because I have found celebrities are the dumbest, most narcissistic, overpaid people on the planet, and it's funny to watch them and their entitled asses do something stupid. It's just good entertainment.

Joe

Hey kanye you racist piece of craaaaap I'm 6'4", 225-230. I bet you wouldn't go off on me like that, and if you were stupid enough to do so, I'd give ya worse treatment than that sign did. My god what a piece of shxt.

Carmen

Just leave him alone he clearly doesn't want to be bothered.

janet

He's such at complete d*bag. He's pissed off because his album tanked 80 % the second week and not doing any better.

Patti

this guy is such a douche...someone I wish would GO AWAY FOREVER

Butterfly

Before they were famous, celebrities would have given their eye teeth for recognition, now, they push and cuss at the very ones who gave them publicity! Kayne's lust for KK was GREATER than himself, so, he plunged into the K Klan and now seems to regret it. Too bad!!! Now, he is committed to this bunch of nothings for, at least, the next eighteen years!! That is what happens when you play games with the Kardashians. You are STUCK with NO WAY OUT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

pat

Ok Fine.

This clown has a CD coming out where presumably he'll have some kind of launch.

Put the word out in the media. Let there be nothing but crickets there. No tv no print media nothing. Zero. Nada.

Let's make him aware that his wish came true and no one showed up to talk to him.

This fool really needs to be knocked down a notch or two. Hell I would knock this guy out given half a chance.

Andy

Meanwhile J.Cole is whooping Kanye's Ass on the Charts. #COLEWORLD

Kev the Realist

Well now Harvey do the right thing and press charges. It is time that someone standas up to this obnoxious, self entitled , gay, douch$ebag and holds him accountable. He assaulted your cameraman and you need to protect your photog and protect everyone else's rights from this a$$hole. Maybe when he gets his ass arrested fro being a complete f__kup, he will start to learn how to behave liek a member of society, and not continue to act like freekin moron. Then he can have his dumb ass gypsy tramp girlfriend become his mouthpiece as he may have to take a vow of silence. Then his pathetic audultering girlfriend can complain that his is being persecuted. Yeah for being a class a a$$hole, like you and your KRAPTRAHSIAN family of dumb ass skanks and pimps.

sheila

So stop talking to him....stop buying his stuff too....hurt him in the wallet & see just how fast he will be begging to be noticed!!

CoconutScrimp

Not that I'm a fan of hers, but Kim Kardashian is a bigger star than Kanye West.

In fact, this douche's name is Kanye West-Kardashian.

Nita Frantz

No class, no morals, no integrity, that's why he fits in so well with the Ks".

4wrestling

I wish Kanye would have beat the "field reporter" to death with his own camera. He deserved it. NEVER TALK.