Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

Ronron

She is s miserable twa&T

Jon

Kimyea is a little punk Bi*** who needs to have his arse kicked. Common kimyea come getting your smack down little girl.

Chgo411

He should've known better than to knock up the biggest attention whore out there if he wanted privacy.

Hoekom Jy My Haat

Poor Kanye Kardashian. My heart positively BLEEDS for him.

zra1974

note you all you aspiring actors/musicians/sports stars. ask yourself now, can I handle no longer having the privacy that I currently have? Can I handle having cameras follow me around everywhere such that I cant break even little laws without it being broadcast to the world? It might be a tough decision because succeeding will mean millions and millions of dollars, but like anything in life there is a cost-benefit analysis to be done. If the answer is no, back away. Once you cross over into celebrity hood there is no going back, and the public, generally, will have little sympathy for your plight.

Patti

He is a huge piece of crap and so is the so-called babymama! Wouldn't it be nice if the papz stopped giving him any publicity!! Maybe he and the babymama would go away. None of them have any talent at all!

bb

I feel the same way about Kim and Kayne as I do about Halle and Olivier...it will never last but if ever two people deserved each other.

Chgome

TMZ needs to stop giving the Kardashian pigs publicity. People need to stop financially supporting the Kardashians and their ******* **** mates. Kanye is pissed cause he is gay and has to get the hairy ass ugly Kim as his beard. California needs to start acting like a responsible State and arrest these Narcissists. It's a publicity for the Kardashian animals. Bruce Jenner needs to get his 2 daughters away from those pigs.

Jen

I don't encourage violence towards anyone, but people can only take so much. He now has a daughter to protect and is thinking like a father. Whether the baby was there or not, doesn't matter. The paparazzi don't know how to back off, and give these people just a little space and privacy. ((Hally Berry on protecting her daughter and trying to get a court ruling on paparazzi, for example.)) Lets face it TMZ goes overboard all the time, They need to respect boundaries. Plus, I highly doubt that is all that photographer said to him. Just sayin'. It's my opinion!

Matt

he's gonna make a great father...

bernergirl

So you all dropped the charges in 2008? How are these stars going to learn if you all let them pay you off. Him saying not to talk to him would just make me want to talk to him more.

Spunky Funk

In addition to my prior comment on this --- Eminem should release a song calling you out. He held his tongue once before, but I think it's high time both YOU and JAYZ are called out for your bullsh*t illuminati-wannabe, holier-than-thou ACT. You both thin you're bigger than GOD? You both think you're the legends of hiphop? Kings of the rap game? You're not. Eminem is the ONLY living rap legend alive today and guess what? He has never sold out like a pathetic cry-baby loser.

Seriously, what would you do if Eminem released a song calling you out? My guess? You'd release a pansy-ass video of your crying and about 50 tweets. Now that's cool. GOD - you are such a JOKE!

terri

What a douche!! Wish he'd pull that crap with me. I'd tell him real quick what an A-Hole he really is.

Gsetter1

Shades of the Amanda Byrnes disease....... But shouldn't he understand that once he got involved with the k's, that any privacy was gone. But this idea that everts idly is out to get him requires therapy and Legal medication.

pat

I hate KW and I don't want to take sides here or anything, but you gotta admit that brown-nosing photog (yes, a TMZ photog) is a bloody pain in the ass. If I'm not mistaken, judging by the sound of the voice, it's the same one that Lamar Odom went after.

When you listen to the paps asking questions you see that they do not ever listen to a thing and are relentless in their pursuit of a celeb, asking the same thing over and over.

I'm glad I am not famous and hounded by these roaches. Peretty sure I would lose it too at some point.