Demi Lovato

Disses Justin Bieber

at 'X Factor' Auditions

7/13/2013 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0713-demi-lovato-justin-bieber-x-factorDemi Lovato used her "X Factor" pulpit to take not one, but two shots at Justin Bieber during auditions this week ... and there was no mistaking her intentions ... she's no fan of Biebs.

It all went down Wednesday on the campus of USC when Demi took exception to the attitude one contestant was giving off. Sources on set say when it was Demi's turn to give her opinion on the 22-year-old wannabe, she said that the industry already has too many artists with bad attitudes and then commented, "We don't need another little punk running the streets."

Lovato's next shot was less subtle ... when a young man auditioned with Bieber’s own song, “As Long As You Love Me.” We're told the audience loved his performance and so did the judges, but during her critique, Demi remarked, "Well finally someone can sing the song the way it was meant to be sung.”

Clearly Demi does not have the patience for Bieber's antics like BFF Selena Gomez does.

NOT ELMO

i would to see demi lovato skinny...

Specimen Yarp

Who the hell is Demi Lovato? I don't like Bieber, but at least I have heard of him. Jealous much?

LindyLou

Bravo Ms. Lovato! I do believe even JB's own peers are losing patience with his entitlement attitude. Especially after the peeing in a restaurant bucket "act". It's one thing when you're on tour and have no real control over your twisted lil housemates ~ and quite another when you can't control your bodily functions. Does the word "class" totally escape these wingnuts! I was an adventurous kid at one time too...and pushed the envelope plenty of times. But I never lost sight of my dignity and took pride in my humble accomplishments. So thank you Demi for putting a little intelligence out there for your generation!!

Dave Harvey

One of these days Beaver will get into a scrap with the wrong person and he will end up needing more dental work than Wayne Gretzky got.

Darren

I must admit, When I saw the picture of Justin and the mop bucket last week I was impressed. I said ,"that lesbian has great aim." My boyfriend tried to correct me by telling me she is not a lesbian. I said, "Yeah she is because she's dating that pretty girl Selina. He then showed me another picture of Justin. I thought, look at that, she doesn't have to wear a bra! Good for her, one less thing to worry about. Although, she should put a shirt on because some straight guys might make cat calls at her. Okay, I have to confess that I do have my doubts about the lesbian theory. All the lesbian's I know would never do that because they have WAAAAY more class than that!

monica

stfu you bi-polar lunatic.

your no one to speak on others behavior

when you punched a back-up dancer.

and you went to re-hab

kitnplayn

The reason Selena is hanging onto Justin, is not some deep love. It's because of the Bieber bone. Young girls always think their first guy, will be their lifelong guy. She is still hanging on to that. Eventually, she will mature enough to see that Justin will never mature at all. He lost his youth by spending his teen years hanging with business adults, and he never got to progress as a natural teen. It's called...growing up too fast. He will always be stuck on acting 15.

Miley is a whore

Bieber never assaulted anyone. Demi did but got away with it by going to rehab. Demi is a bigger punk

kenblazed

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

NoLie

I like her!

chazzer123

Demi Lovato needs to be put in her place. Demi is a B- List entertainer at best and that is being kind compared to a A+ List entertainer like Justin Bieber. Same goes for these other celebrities who latch on for the ride mentioning Justin Bieber's name in the desperate hope it will bring them publicity. Know your role Demi.......!

miss b

Justin Bieber doesn't even shave yet?

Yasmin1991

Well another reason why demi is one of my favorite artists now

ProudMexicanAmericanWoman

She's a Hippocratic joke

Crabby

I am a middle aged lady and I LOVE little Demi. She has said it herself that she is an *old soul*. I know she has had her trials and tribulations from a young age but nothing can hide her beauty...her inner beauty....her realness and her immense talent.Good for her for speaking up. She obviously has good standards.I think Demi will be in show business for decades because she is genuine and will adapt and create and reinvent herself to go with the flow like all true artists(unlike Justin B. who just keeps humiliating himself and alienating fans).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments