« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Brown

Prison Schmizon

LET'S PARTY!!!

7/16/2013 7:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0716_chris_brown_probabtion_playboy_instagram_article_1
Chris Brown didn't let the threat of 4 years in the big house get in the way of a big night out in Hollywood Monday ... because Chris partied like a rap star at the Playboy Mansion.

Brown -- whose probation was revoked Monday afternoon in the Rihanna beating case -- mugs with 2 cute chicks at a charity event to celebrate the MLB All-Star game.

0716_chris_brown_probabtion_playboy_instagram_article
Chris hung with Snoop Lion and L.A. Dodgers phenom Yasiel Puig (fast becoming a Hollywood party animal).

Playboy Mansion with the homies ... every guy's cure-all.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Meanie

Stupid POS.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

what a s***bag

Laura

I hadn't heard beyond the first sponsor..glad to hear this. Who all has backed out? I hope our American corporations follow suit.

OmahaDan

I give him 2 weeks in prison. He'll find out what real thugs and gangsters are....and what they think of guys who beat on women.

Toilethead

He'll make a nice prison bitch.

LittleBIt

I am stunned that Hugh Hefner lets this ignorant loser come to, and party at the Playboy Mansion. Bad idea Hef!!! This bad tempered, batterer should not be allowed there. He is poison and his career will NOT last. Beat the hell out of Rhianna, trashed dressing room, spray painting walls at his multi million dollar home in an upscale community making it look getto and on and on and on. Unbelieveable Hef. Really bad move on your part.

Quiet

the guy above me posting jack roland is kinda cute.

jnorow

I am not a big Chris Brown fan but I read about this incident and think they are looking for excuses to beat up on him. The guy is trying which is hard for him but let's give him a break and see if he can turn things around.

Tammy

This is going to catch up with him people will stop going to his concert. The people from Halifax have signed a petition to keep him out of Halifax sponsors are pulling out hopefully they will get what they want and others will follow.

ChosenOne2

I like Chris Brown. Even with his profanity-ridden lyrics, his putting down of the opposite sex, his use of the N-word, songs that have no rhythm or rhyme, his brutal treatment of Rihanna...you know what? I changed my mind

Blackpower

smile at the haters

DogsRule

These Girls Are CRAZY! I wouldn't want to get within 100 feet of this s--m bag!!

Mike

Looks like Snoop is going bald. Maybe all that pot smoking is causing it. Making him age faster or something.

ctcco

AUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!! Oh, I hate this DBAG! Who even let him in? What kind of moron would even have their pic taken with this total $hit s***?! Grrrr! Next time I see this worthless punk I hope its in JAIL finally getting what he deserves! :-P

Mel

Where are the 2 cute chicks?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments