Lindsay Lohan to Oprah

$2 Mil For My Thoughts!

7/16/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_lindsay_lohan_oprah_money_show_own
Lindsay Lohan
's guts don't come cheap, because we found out she's spilling them to Oprah at a cost of around $2 million.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) has been negotiating with Lindsay for 4 months.  The plan -- an 8-part docu-series about Lindsay's struggles, her career and her plans for the future -- but we're guessing it's mostly about her struggles.

It's a better deal for Lindsay than just taking her top off.  For that ... Playboy paid her a measly $1 mil.

Ironically ... Lindsay's latest rehab stint may have scored her more cash, because of the drama and interest created around almost going to jail, firing her lawyer, going to Betty Ford, bailing from Betty Ford ... and on and on.

Sources tell us ... Lindsay actually signed the deal at Betty Ford.

Lindsay got some perks from Oprah as well -- as in TWO fully-paid assistants and a stylist.

Substance abuse can pay handsomely -- Who knew?

Hey, we interviewed Lindsay for free -- check it out!

0919_lindsay_lohan_pretty_footer_v2

Chief Gall

"No one gets 'pizzed' because NO ONE looks at it."
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So you're admitting that NO ONE looks at it, meaning haters. So the 1,121.747 views thus far with mostly thumbs up and positive comments are from fans and supporters. Haters are always saying, in their fog of silly delusion, that the entire world hates Lindsay Lohan. Wrong again, per usual. How many times do I need to prove haters wrong??? MAXIMUM LOL!!!!!!!

gone...............

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I hate her.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Testing.....testing....1-2-3.....calling all h8turds..over?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Lindsay is a little hoe, Doo Dah, Doo Dah......I hate her.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Going to the bar..........Night, Reg.

LK

SPLASH !!!! :)
Not a fan of public pools lol
But it's sure better than nothing :)
Reg, You wanna go meet Bear on the Patio bar or are you just waking up ?? We can hook up 4 brunch 1st . Than go tie one on lol I hear it's ok 2 start having coc-ktails anytime after 10am lol Cheers !!!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

------>Bear up front and personal......back from the bar, Reg.

LK

Hey Maddy Thank you :)
Just watching Big Bother . They are about 2 vote live right now .....

Fluffy

When I think of Ho-han on television, I feel vomitous

Suzy Q

I've been watching The Newsroom online and OMG! What a fantastic show with terrific acting! Jeff Daniels should win the Emmy, but he probably won't.

When you see the acting on that show (and Homeland) you wonder why the hell anyone cares about a useless, talentless POS like Lindsay Lohan.

Oh, wait...they don't care. It's all about the money. Well I hope Oprah loses so much money that Miz Lohan will never be seen on a big or small screen again.

Although no one can stop her from posting Home You Tube movies.

Reg

Well seeing as how this thread is beyond life support, May I indulge myself and quote to you a bit of year 2 school yard banter? We used to say this GEM back in the day, I was most impressed when I overheard it the other day by a couple of 6 year old boys!!!
"Ladies and Gentlemen, Tables and Chairs.
Pull Down Your Undies,
And let's See your Hairs!!!!.
For some reason I think it has a certain "Lohanesque Quality " about it!!!!!

Reg

Beware, "THE BEAST" is trolling twitter, begging for (Followers) !!!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

11 more days!* Happy Friday! #tgif 🎉🎉✌💛 @lindsaylohan

Bwahahahahahahahaa!! I hope she has to stay till Aug 5th. I will laugh so hard, cause will wil the five little freckled stars do?

Its Nikki Bitches

Friday....Yayyyyyy! Good Morning :)

Stay cool East coasters they said its going to feel like 102 today.

Reg

Just got back inside , from battening down the hatches, we are in for a wild ride in the next couple of days.