Lindsay Lohan to Oprah

$2 Mil For My Thoughts!

7/16/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_lindsay_lohan_oprah_money_show_own
Lindsay Lohan
's guts don't come cheap, because we found out she's spilling them to Oprah at a cost of around $2 million.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) has been negotiating with Lindsay for 4 months.  The plan -- an 8-part docu-series about Lindsay's struggles, her career and her plans for the future -- but we're guessing it's mostly about her struggles.

It's a better deal for Lindsay than just taking her top off.  For that ... Playboy paid her a measly $1 mil.

Ironically ... Lindsay's latest rehab stint may have scored her more cash, because of the drama and interest created around almost going to jail, firing her lawyer, going to Betty Ford, bailing from Betty Ford ... and on and on.

Sources tell us ... Lindsay actually signed the deal at Betty Ford.

Lindsay got some perks from Oprah as well -- as in TWO fully-paid assistants and a stylist.

Substance abuse can pay handsomely -- Who knew?

Hey, we interviewed Lindsay for free -- check it out!

0919_lindsay_lohan_pretty_footer_v2

Reg

Just got back inside , from battening down the hatches, we are in for a wild ride in the next couple of days.

Its Nikki Bitches

Guess after 75 days Lying Lindsay is finally getting a visitor

Michael C. Lohan ‏@mikelohan 2h
NYC -> LA ✌

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Pretty unusual with so much talk of Blo-lo and her after rehab plans to not have more threads bustin' through.
Of course unless it's all Bullschit.

Reg

Have to get some shut eye ,see you tomorrow.

Its Nikki Bitches

Oh boy! Look who else is in LA

Gavin Doyle ‏@SaveTheSociety 9h
cc: irina_lazareanu & @mischamazing @ Château Marmont http://instagram.com/p/b8E-yUG63n/

Check out the trash he's hanging out with.

Bwahahhahhahahahaaha to anyone that thinks Lying Lindsay will be clean and sober when she gets out

Its Nikki Bitches

Lying Lindsay always fuks up before she gets out. Wonder if this weekend will be when she does. Gavin around and Jr on his way.

Bwahhhahahhahahahhahahha! FINGERS CROSSED

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Did I hear someone say, BWAHAHAHAHA?

GarrettG

So I watched a movie last night called "My Week with Marilyn" It's basically about a guy who worked for Marilyn Monroe for some movie she was doing. What I noticed is the way Marilyn acted around on set. She acts the way Lindsay does except Lilo is ten times worse, and Marilyn actually had talent and was well liked. And when I mean acted on set, I mean the whole drama behind the scenes thing.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

This thread needs serious mouth to mouth

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I for one have better things to do these days than watch das Cracken. Question: why is she always getting huge payoffs? We don't hear much about the work, you know? It's more about the the sensationalism of everything else in her life. Borderline+drug habit×2 evil parents =dad Cracken. Sad.Sad.Sad.

LLsez

Since nothing is happening here, check out:

Some top-notch MK wrting about Oprah, BLo's new "mentor".

FFS Nikki, are you commando today?

LISA

LK? You OK? The surprise (to me, at least) massive, dangerous storm has hit us here, and the power has been out for a few hours. It's pitch black outside, and the thunder and lightening is beyond scary. It's rain like I've never seen (but you have) ... Someone's roof blown off, threat of a tornado... The individual thunderstorms are moving east at 80 km/h and there are reports of massive hail. Rain falling at 50 mm in an hour. I'm setting up the tornado room in the back of the basement. We just got our generator going about 20 mins ago, but I'm not sure how long it will last.

Anyone in Southern Ontario - CHECK THE WEATHER REPORTS - it's crazy big and moving fast. I'm amazed I have internet, as our tower is usually down during heavy rain. Stay safe everyone, and make a temp. shelter in the basement and include water, food, first aid, mattress, blankets, pillows, cell phones, flashlights, medication, BOOZE (jk ... no, good idea, lol), etc. Don't forget the pets! Stay safe everyone!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Sez, WHERE you at? Seamus, Fu, myself are on the Milo thread. Regi should be up soon too . . .

LK

Hey Lisa I'm fine :) It got really dark & thunderstorm blew through 4 a bit & a bunch of rain . Be really safe & keep everyone calm . My friend was hit by a tornado 2day up in Gravenhurst No power since 3pm . She saw lots of down trees & @ least 3 power lines down & snapped . Also she said that the power might not be back on till Sun & that's when I was planning on heading up there . I can't keep texting with her or call her cause she has 2 save her battery on her cell But she has family in Bala & Orrilla & up hwy 69 (old) It cld be hwy 400 by now lol So she got somewhere 2 go if it stays off 2 long But they are used 2 this Cause power goes out a lot more up Nth ,. Not sure how wide spread the damage is . She will probably just ride it out @ hm 2night . Hope the storm is past you & everyone is safe & sound .
UPDATE !!! I was just admiring a rainbow & the sun is shinning here . Meanwhile CP24 IS ISSUING A TORNADO WARRING 4 BURLINGTON OAKVILLE MISSISSAUGA & BRAMPTON !!!

LK

Lisa ,
My frd said the storm hit Petawawa @ 2:15pm & was in hitting Gravenhurst by 3pm . They are 4hrs away by car . The storm was traveling very fast & her neighbours we caught in the eye . I told she shd of filmed it . Her reply was " you cldn't see sh_it 2 steps in front of you " Also she said it rip through there in 10 mins & some ppl homes are ruined :(