Lindsay Lohan to Oprah

$2 Mil For My Thoughts!

7/16/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_lindsay_lohan_oprah_money_show_own
Lindsay Lohan
's guts don't come cheap, because we found out she's spilling them to Oprah at a cost of around $2 million.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) has been negotiating with Lindsay for 4 months.  The plan -- an 8-part docu-series about Lindsay's struggles, her career and her plans for the future -- but we're guessing it's mostly about her struggles.

It's a better deal for Lindsay than just taking her top off.  For that ... Playboy paid her a measly $1 mil.

Ironically ... Lindsay's latest rehab stint may have scored her more cash, because of the drama and interest created around almost going to jail, firing her lawyer, going to Betty Ford, bailing from Betty Ford ... and on and on.

Sources tell us ... Lindsay actually signed the deal at Betty Ford.

Lindsay got some perks from Oprah as well -- as in TWO fully-paid assistants and a stylist.

Substance abuse can pay handsomely -- Who knew?

Hey, we interviewed Lindsay for free -- check it out!

0919_lindsay_lohan_pretty_footer_v2

ketjo

I kinda of look at it like this ...
"Fool me once , shame on Lindsay;
Fool me twice, shame on me !"
How many times has she done this same thing now ???? Ain't Nobody going be fooled anymore...........
Shame of Lohan Inc for being so assinine to think they could do it again.......

Jay W.

Lindsay after signing...

"they love me, they really do love me."

Marilyn

She's the lame duck of the rehab now.
It's not a question with these plans if she'll relapse.
It's a question of when.
Soon. Bets?

Its Nikki Bitches

Lying Lindsay hasn't changed and will never change. Cliffside wants her to stay another 30 days. She says, no,no,no. Im bolting for that door. I need to get my party on.

If any doctor(s) told me that staying another 30 days would help me out in getting better and beating my demands. I would stay

In Lying Lindsay's head, there's still one month of summer partying to be done.

Don't expect any changes from the "Junkie" like Nicole she's been marking off her calendar waiting for the day she can snort a line and shoot some herion

janet

Lohan is not going to say an ounce of truth. She's a pathological lier.

It will be the same old it's mommy and daddys fault. It's the paps fault bla bla bla.

Lohans big problem with that crap is she's tanked her career for the past 10 years and mommy and daddy were hardly around.

After Mean Girls, Lohan got herself caught up in the celebrity drinking and drugging party scene. Hanging out with Paris Hilton, Nichole Richie, trust fund babies.

They were doing great on their own making their own money and they cleaned up their act. Lohan didnt. She just kept getting worse and worse.

Probation since 2007. Nothing but a nightmare to work with . A drunk, druggie, lier and thief.

It's only because of her legal problems and what she's been able to get away with that has kept her the tabloid joke and attention. Certinly not her talent she doesn't have any.

Dina and Michael are no prize. But Lohan did this to herself.

Rich

Oprah is crazy to pay the B i t c h. Who wants to hear about her life on drugs and men.

Connie

I think everyone should boycott this show. Don't watch! Send a message to both of those idiots that we are not interested in Lindsay's story. She should be in jail and Oprah is just desperately trying to get viewers. Both of them are yesterday's news.

janet

I'll believe this when I won't see it. Aired sometime in 2014 that could well over a year from now it it even happens. All of these 'sources' Lohans are always the 'source'.

Norma Desomd

That is exactly how she will end up paying off her debts! Oprah is only the beginning. Well at least she can make "honest" money. LOL, I am laughing at my own stupid comment.

Sonja

Yawn... does anyone even know what channel OWN is on in their line up? I sure don't. 8 part docu-series.. as in 8 hours of our time? Yeah..no thanks. Two assistants and a stylist huh.. One to keep her out of the booze, one to keep her out of the drugs and one to keep her from looking like a 46yr old?

Tuna212

Rewarding bad behavior,only in America. Hope nobody watches.

Ariel

Oprah has stated before that she does NOT pay guests - doubt she would make an exception for Lindsay Lohan.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

8 parts? Docu-series?? Oh, God, I'm going to need the number to the Suicide Prevention Hotline.

Iris Myandowski

once again proving you don't have to have looks or talent to be rich and famous just a train-wreck or even a criminal .... the apocalypse isn't coming fast enough

Buck Boy

Since the world is currently viewing every word, issue and news event through a racial bias....I would like to point out that this is a Black Woman exploiting the troubles of a White Woman for the Profit of her Corporation.