Mama June

America Needs a

FEMALE President

7/16/2013 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071613_mama_june_launch
There's been ENOUGH testosterone in the White House  -- it's time for a WOMAN to lead the country, this according to Mama June.

The "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star was leaving an NYC Barnes & Noble (yes, they still have those) ... when June explained why the next Commander-In-Chief needs to have lady parts.

Fun Fact -- June and her family recently visited the White House in D.C. ... and Mama says one of her daughters was so impressed, she left a "sticky note" for President Obama.

So far, no word if the note actually made its way to the Prez.

Cool Breeze

This pig was in the bookstore stealing toilet paper from the bathroom.

Jean

I've never seen her show, but she seems quite likable. Still grounded enough to answer photographer's questions and not be an a$$.

shauna hokams

As far as I'm concerned, no one will ever be good enough to run this country, come man or woman! Were just screwed! Just sayin

Larvey Heaven

FUN FACT:
Mama June's gas smells like bacon donuts

indaknow

She is so pretty!

BB not bb

She is looking more Hollywood these days. She is wearing a ton of expensive make-up. I guess she is into that really, what with how she has her kid in pageants.

I kind of like the natural look better. Not saying that it makes her look better, but it looks more original. She just looks like another airbrushed type face from a magazine cover.

I don't think that you have to be perfect to be famous. Just be yourself. I guess she likes to glamorize though. She could probably only afford it for her kid before.

I like how her husband just looks like what he is. If he started to turn metro-sexual, I think it would blow my mind.

mystic

THIS WOMEN DOSE NOT GIVE ME THE IMPRESSION SHE KNOWS WHATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD AT ALL

Meanie

My eyes. God what a pig.

Diane

Was the sticky note 'scratch & sniff'?? These people make me puke.

lafreak

Don't need to hear what she said, it had to have been stupid. This women is messed up and is setting up her family for a big fall.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3