Emma Roberts

In Tears

with Boyfriend Evan Peters

7/17/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0717_emma_roberts_PCN
Emma Roberts got extremely emotional Tuesday, but BF Evan Peters was by her side -- on the heels of news she'd been arrested for a domestic violence incident involving him.

Emma was seen bursting into tears ... as Evan comforted her outside a New Orleans studio.

TMZ broke the story ... Emma was arrested July 7 in Montreal after she and Evan allegedly fought in their hotel room. Police say there was evidence she'd bitten him.

Evan did not want to press charges, and Emma was released.

Sources close to the couple tell us not only are they still together -- but they're working together on "American Horror Story."

Zarley

In any other place this is called domestic violence ,w/zero tolerance. She's lucky to be a celeb.Anyone else's a$$ would be charged w/felony.She's using the tears card for publicity purposes.

lander

"Oh baby, you know I didn't mean it when I hit you in the nose with the lamp, and bite you as hard as I could... I'm just a little mixed up at the moment. It was hard in jail, I'll never do it again - I super super promise. Plus, you know you deserved it, honey - don't you? Tell me you'll never not do what I say ever again. Please baby, please."

NJ

Se needs to be in a Canadian jail. I feel awful for her Aunt Julie Roberts.

alexander_field

OMG wild cat, i like this...her boyfriend seems, he really love her until she bite him on any sensitive part...

Fabienne

People are quick to slate her but maybe she has something going on personally and she just snapped(allegedly). The bf looks the gentle one but who knows what was done or said to push her to the limit. Wouldn't emotional abuse turn the other partner violent if pushed and pushed.

OttawaMan

she's crying because she's dating a twit who wears those socks and and those shoes...what a cliché!

Gerri-Lee Humphries

She was arrested in Canada - if it's a domestic situation there is absolutely no choice other than to charge her per our criminal code. AND if she was treated like everyone else in Canada with a domestic charge she would only be released with an exception NOT to contact the complainant/victim directly/indirectly or be charged with a breach. Looks like contact to me per these photos. I'm curious to see if the Canadian Justice System let's this one slide. If they do - all others need to slide along with her.

joy

I wonder if they are going to say they were running lines for a scene to protect her squeeky clean image?

dee

She's a terrible actress and gets a role in AHS? Gotta love NEPOTISM. All of Hollywood is a product of it. The opportunities for us regular folks get smaller and smaller.

Mel

She's crying because she got caught and now has to promote a movie she's in opening beginning of August oh boo hoo!!!

Nobrows

What happened to stars looking and acting like stars? It might not have been real, but it was a lot nicer to watch than these unwashed jerks.

chelsea

I don't think biting is a reason for arrest...people bite while having sex! If he didn't press charges, and she was let go, clearly it wasn't that big of a deal...and they're still together!

Natasha

Okay lets look at this bluntly.. He has no marks scratches whatever anywhere on his arms or legs, but she clearly does.. He is much bigger than her and she's pretty little not using height here, if there was any violence I'd say she was probably defending herself when they got into a spat. She came out with the bruises. I just don't see how she could of beat him up really. Although it can happen where the woman is the abuser, but signs point to it was probably him, since she'll all marked up.

Alicia Servin

Ok will she be prosecuted like Chris brown n let the comments begin

tamtam