Justin Bieber

Caught in a

RIPPED TIDE

7/17/2013 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0717_justin_bieber_abs_instagram_launch Like a spitting image of The Situation, Justin Bieber once again blew his top ... and flexed his abs HARD for some shirtless photos on a boat in Connecticut.

Complete with soggy sagging basketball shorts and Marky Mark inspired underwear, Bieber hung topside with his posse  -- Including Little Za and Twist -- to soak in the sun.

Dude seems to be allergic to shirts these days -- he's been showing more skin than that guy from "Silence of the Lambs."

He's ripped though ... so good for him.

Colonel Custard

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that a circle jerk occurred immediately after this picture was taken. In fact, I'd be surprised if one didn't take place.

hitman_4hire

DAVED0622 you are such a loser!!!!

Mikey

He's such a dunce. His "friends" will bail the moment the money dries up. Everyone knows that but him

UPYOURS

To quote Bill Cosby, "pull up your pants boy, you look stupid." Hasn't anybody ever told this Lil prick that less is more?

nevermore

wish he'd fallen out of the boat and drowned...

Elyse

I mean, god damn he's fine. Ooh with a body like that, I can just imagine what he's like in bed.

ShellyBell

Why is he always surrounded by guys. Call me weird but I'm pretty sure a guy his age with all his money and looks, not to mention the majority of his fans are female, I would assume he would accompany himself with at least a couple ladies. I'm completely convinced he's gay.

kitnplayn

He sure likes to show his underwear alot around "the guys" wink, wink. He's totally got that "gay model" look goin' on.

Takarajbzebra

He's at a lake usually when I go to I wear bathing suits cause I go in the water and wake board and tube I'm pretty sure that's what most people do just saying my cousins don't wear shirts on the boat cause they know they r going in the lake

UPYOURS

You know what's funny? All these little girls want him SO BAD, they can't even get close to him. Yet with my familial connections, I could in a heart beat and have NO interest, LMAO.

Knock Biebers Face In. lil Puke

Didn't he use to hang out with that fatso Sean Kingston.. Not anymore? I guess he would sink the boat or maybe beacuse he is a bridge magnet he is not aloud to hang with the Biebs while enjoying water sports. Oh I think I see him in the background chasing plankton.

Marc G

you notice that he's always half naked around a group of guys...

Cherofma

So sick of seeing this idiot's underware!!Yeah your gangster alright - not!

my4girrrrls

He looks like he's trying to squeeze out a turd..

Jdest

No amount of abs can make up for the look on his face, his pants hanging down past his ass and his horrible entitled little a-hole personality. Nice try though.