Travis Tritt

It's a Great Day ...

TO HUNT GATORS!!!

7/17/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071713_travis_tritt_launch
Travis Tritt is a one-man alligator wrecking crew -- 'cause the country music legend put down a 13-footer recently that would even make the "Swamp People" blush.

Tritt was hanging in NYC yesterday when we asked about his penchant for hunting -- and Travis explained that he'll basically go after anything: "Gators, elk, deer ... you name it."

We did some digging and found out ... he's not kidding. Just last year, Tritt went out with the Beach Boys Gator Hunt in Florida ... and got himself a monster.

Fun Fact -- Travis is a big political activist and happens to be pro-death penalty ... for humans.

0717_travis_gator_facebook

FREEWILLY

I hope the next gator he runs into thinks it's a great day to hunt hillbilly rednecks. Help out the gene pool a bit.

jen

just what we need, another tough guy wanna be....he probly has a harley thats really loud and a truck that you need a step ladder to get in and he thinks he is really cool, but note to self...your a gapping jack arse that either has short man syndrome, little dic syndrome, or bald man syndrome.....sad...

dgb

So tired of TMZ injecting politics into your entertainment news. Ughhh Getting real old

tori

Fan of this murderer no more! Sickening!

Janice

This man is absolutely disgusting!

Natasha

I say leave the damn gators alone, and let them be in the wild where they belong and not hunted.

Jennifer

Well I'm pro-death penalty for anyone named
Travis Tritt...oh, I mean Travis ****t. Yep it's a grrrrreat day to hunt gator hunters!

Barb

His boots were made with the animal, I'm sure.

Barb

What you expect, he's a Southerner. They shoot animals for sport, then believe it's OK to be judge and jury to kill a human being. It's just in their DNA. Most of them. I'm a Southerner, so I can say that. Can't I?

Rolm

Idiots leave the wild life alone, I think we have taken more then enough of our share as a so-called human race

Debs626

Hey Travis, does it make you feel like a man to hunt and kill animals????
Try eating some veggies by the looks of you eating healthy would be a good thing for you.

I HATE HUNTERS they suck!!

Catherine

Yeah, that jerk loves to hunt...he's already shot and killed a neighbor's dog because it wandered onto his property.

tgrfan42069

i support the death penalty fur pieces of **** as well

tgrfan42069

liberals love to lynch mob people in the name of agenda but bitch and moan over someone hunting.liberals are *******

Jennifer

Well I'm pro-death penalty for those with the name of Travis Tritt......oh I mean Travis ****t.......It's a great day to hunt gator hunters!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments