Britney Spears

Move Over Shania ...

My Vegas Show Rocks!

7/18/2013 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0718-britney-spears-planet-hollywood-gettyBritney Spears will announce in several weeks her Vegas deal we told you about 2 months ago ... and as it was put to us, "It's not your father's Shania Twain concert."

Sources connected with the deal tell us ... Britney will bring a "cool, hip club-like show" to Planet Hollywood.  We're told it will NOT feel like a run-of-the-mill concert -- the vibe is very different.  And the show will change on a fairly regular basis.

We're told the deal also includes appearances Britney will make at various pool parties, as well as the Planet Hollywood nightclub.

BTW ... there are reports Britney talked to the judge in her conservatorship case about her upcoming Vegas shows. Not true. Our sources -- and they are extremely reliable -- say not a word was mentioned.  The judge has long been down with the show.

0717_britney_spears_performance_footer

RealityBites

Just don't lip sync girl or you'll go down in flames....

Mikey

Everyone's surprised that Pop singers lip sync? They all lip sync or keep there mic real low while cranking up the backing sound track. Its karaoke with the mic off. Most of them can't sing a lick. Its "music:" for nit wits.

Why do you think there's so much dancing?

Lisa

Planet Hollywood??? This is Britney Spears we are talking about. I thought the contract is with one of the biggies: Caesar's Palace or MGM Grand. I didn't even know Planet H still exist. I thought they went bankrupt in the 90s.

Wow ...

Break a leg Brit. Enjoy, have fun. I love happy endings. I understand many are not fans of her music, myself included, but I love that she has remained on a steady pace of living her life sober and getting the treatment required to maintain whatever ails her. Best wishes!!

static

I'd rather see Shania.

Anonymous

So incredibly sick of this no-talent. As useless as can be. All she does is lip-synch and wave her arms around. A chimp can do that.

barcham

It might have some great dancing but it will be the same tired old songs and lip synced performances. Besides...aren't Vegas audiences usually out of her demographic? Not too many kiddies go to Vegas shows.

Michel

Will she be singing live for the first time in her entire carreer ? Not THAT would be worth going to her show for, to -for once- hear her REALLY sing !

Ozzie X

It's a freak show.

rob5150

Will she be singing along to her pre-recorded vocal tracks, like always, 'cause hey, it's real hard to dance and sing at the same time? Another no talent hack. How long can she possibly sell out, night after night, in Sin City? (And I love the way your sources make the story sound so fascinating..."it's going to be a cool, hip, club-like show" and "the vibe is very different". ZZZZZZZZ....just show us shots of her kissing Madonna again.

charlei harper

DANGER WILL ROBINSON...DANGER...MY CENSORS DETECT A DISASTER OF UNCOMMON PREPAREDNESS...DANGER...oh the pain...the pain...

Patti

She wouldn't know true talent if it hit her in the face. MICK is right, she always lipsynchs because she really can't sing. No one is going to pay good money for that.

Curly

Good for her! She can be a mom during the day and rock out at night. I wish her the best!

Brian

Why would anyone go to Vegas to see Britney Spears? I don't get this one at all.

JP

If I want to see someone lip synch to her songs in Vegas, I'll go see the drag show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments