Britney Spears

Move Over Shania ...

My Vegas Show Rocks!

7/18/2013 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0718-britney-spears-planet-hollywood-gettyBritney Spears will announce in several weeks her Vegas deal we told you about 2 months ago ... and as it was put to us, "It's not your father's Shania Twain concert."

Sources connected with the deal tell us ... Britney will bring a "cool, hip club-like show" to Planet Hollywood.  We're told it will NOT feel like a run-of-the-mill concert -- the vibe is very different.  And the show will change on a fairly regular basis.

We're told the deal also includes appearances Britney will make at various pool parties, as well as the Planet Hollywood nightclub.

BTW ... there are reports Britney talked to the judge in her conservatorship case about her upcoming Vegas shows. Not true. Our sources -- and they are extremely reliable -- say not a word was mentioned.  The judge has long been down with the show.

0717_britney_spears_performance_footer

monique

horrible live singing voice, she don't even dance anymore just walks from one end of the stage to the other.

Jay W.

Not much interested in her song and dance... but I'd sure like to toss her salad.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I just learned that her babysitter Jamie is having a homo affair with Jessica Blipson's dad, Joe. Cute!

NOT ELMO

looking tasty in that pic

Susan62509

Comparing Britney to Shania is an insult to Shania. Britney Spears is NOT a Vegas headliner and her show will not last longer than 3 months. Vegas only books the top performers not a has-been like Britney. Big mistake Planet Hollywood made in signing her.

cranky

Hope she is ready for this pace and the demands of several shows a week. The consistent schedule and clear expectations and constant flow of tourists to the area should really work in her favor.

billybob

Wow, what a stunner: a fat halfnacked bitch dancing on stage...but this time with: lipsynching & Britney Spears songs from tape, yeahhh!

This might be an attraction for our next village fair, after we are all totally gassed. If they will do some light show thingy, it even would have some Vegas flair...

---

Where can we book this s.lut?

Coffee Drinker

Do you have to pay to see her or does she pay us? I'd go if she paid!

Rae

The ridiculous fact is that Britney Spears hasn't actually sang during a performance in years! At this point, I'm not even sure she can anymore.. If she could, then why wouldn't she? I don't know who pays the kind of money it costs to see her.. And she hardly even dances anymore. I used to say that she was more of a dancer who could kind of sing. Now she barely does either one. She should be envious of Shania Twain, if you want to know the truth. Shania Twain can actually still sing and genuinely performs when she's on stage. At least people get their money's worth with her.

Rae

leah

The top slut of americ taught by her mom from little on, A Female pig on stage. slutness sells,

Blueyesboy

Britney is amazing, I saw her in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada in 2011 and it was the best concert to date for me. It was energetic , fun , exciting . She is 31 years old with two kids, plus she's had a rough road. I'm going to see her show in Vegas for sure ! Worth any penny! I don't understand why people would call her down, honestly she's worked and earned everything she's got . She has gotten back on the road to success and anyone who's going don't care that she only sings 50% of each song, people go there to support her and hear their favorite songs as memories ! If you don't like her or wouldn't pay the money too see her then I highly recommend that you don't buy a ticket because there are millions of people who would love to see her. #noHate #godney #bullies #teamBrit

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4