Farrah Abraham

'Wait, Who's Trayvon Martin?'

7/18/2013 7:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071813_farrah_abraham_audio_launch
Farrah Abraham has NO IDEA who Trayvon Martin is -- but she thinks Trayvon is a woman she may have met ... because Farrah Abraham is an idiot.

"Backdoor Teen Mom" made the unbelievably stupid comments on the "Matty P's Radio Happy Hour" show ... when the host asked how she felt about the Trayvon situation.

"I feel like I've met her or something," Farrah blurted out of her stupid mouth ... adding, "It sounds so familiar ... I don't know what she is so I can't picture the person with the name right now."

Farrah Abraham ladies and gentlemen ... she's a moron.

Iris Myandowski

again TMZ...how much is this chick paying you ?

Cherry

What a ditz! wonder what would Charlie Sheen say lol!

ricanbabe

Wow! And she's raising a child?? Um maybe Sophia better off with her grandparents.

Tom

I hate this lady

Gretchen

Once her looks go... Oh wait....

buzzbuzz

When is her fifteen minutes up???
Dumbing Down People...This is what going to happen if, today generation keeps watching reality tv and refuses to Read News and Business Stories. EVER.

Cazz8203

this is ****ing stupid. I'm not standing up for her, cause I simply don't care about her but calling her an idiot or moron because she doesn't know that kids name or follow the story??? This is ludicrous. Posting this story as if you are a group of intellectuals and prize winning journalists just shows what bunch of morons you all are. I hope she's being honest and doesn't know a damn thing about this kid and his death, because I wish ta hell I didn't know about it. Pretty sick of hearing about it. He's dead, move on.

john johnson

insert retard here>>>>

beth

Farah is a low class white trash whore who made money on a show promoting teen pregnancy. So the fact that she didn't know who this kid was doesn't surprise me because she was too stupid not to pregnant and stay in school and in stead of making a fool of herself she could acutely have a real job with self respect and dignity.

DR SICK

Who ever heard of Farrah Abraham?

SHAYLUV38

She's an idiot. Almost as the girl that posted that stupid, ignorant post below. Grow up.

charles almon

If she asked her plastic surgeon to make her look like a camel, he was very successful.

rehabluvsme

Wow, this is a whole new level of stupid. I wonder if she knows who's the POTUS and VP.

Tesla_Consulting

"she's a moron" A little harsh, no?

Courtney

She's a waste of life. I know I shouldn't say that about a mom but this is an exception. She is a HORRIBLE human being and dumb as hell. Her poor poor daughter :(