Farrah Abraham

'Wait, Who's Trayvon Martin?'

7/18/2013 7:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071813_farrah_abraham_audio_launch
Farrah Abraham has NO IDEA who Trayvon Martin is -- but she thinks Trayvon is a woman she may have met ... because Farrah Abraham is an idiot.

"Backdoor Teen Mom" made the unbelievably stupid comments on the "Matty P's Radio Happy Hour" show ... when the host asked how she felt about the Trayvon situation.

"I feel like I've met her or something," Farrah blurted out of her stupid mouth ... adding, "It sounds so familiar ... I don't know what she is so I can't picture the person with the name right now."

Farrah Abraham ladies and gentlemen ... she's a moron.

bfs

still hot...who cares...better this than another bieber story....

The Zombie

Now she's getting famous for a different orifice. lol

Cor Bryant

You're the idiots.. How is she stupid because she hasn't heard of Treyvon Martin? Maybe she doesn't keep up with piece of **** thugs who get themselves popped for jumping on armed men..?

lil me me

Air head

Lizzie

A part of me thinks that this is another ploy of hers for attention, because I find it hard to believe that she wouldn't know given all the media coverage. But she actually could be just that stupid, in either case I feel sorry for her.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

some nasty milky substance went through her back door and coated her brain....this idiot is an idiot...

Katcedes

WOW! Her parents must truly be proud. oh wait. . . they probably don't know either.

Cheryl

Farrah is more than a moron....a "most-ron". She's much too busy to read or listen to the news.

Areader

This is what happens when you ask a member of the low information crowd an easy question!

HoTMZ

And to think she passed on her genes...

TURKEYGIRL

OMG! She is so annoying and dunce all the time..
lol

Clint Beastwood

Farrah..Trayvon Martin was a known thug/drug user who was killed while assaulting a neighborhood watch guy who happened to be carrying a gun and was forced to protect himself.....Now you know...

Jacobi

There goes her validity that shes smarter than Kim K LMAO

PigHeart

Red Carpet Escorting ? Sounds like she may have old sleezeballs drooling all over her roastbeef *****.. Thought her ******* looks like a volcano.

dopey

never ceases to amaze me. When I think this chick cant get any dumber or do anythng stupider than she has before she just knocks it out the park..taking her daughter and father to vivid for example, so honestly though its not that big adeal that she don't know who he is compared to everything else she has showed the world about herself.