Justin Bieber

Nightclub Spitting Accuser

Files Police Report

7/18/2013 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0718_justibn_bieber_getty
The DJ who claims Justin Bieber spat in his face inside of a nightclub in Ohio last week has lawyered up -- and filed a police report against the singer ... TMZ has learned.

The man behind the allegation is Addison Ulhaq -- a DJ at the Social Room in Columbus -- who told police the trouble began on July 13 when Bieber's security team thought he was taking pictures of the singer inside the VIP room of the club.

Addison -- who's a junior at Ohio State University and a neuroscience major -- says he didn't snap ANY photos ... but Bieber didn't buy his denial and cussed him out and spat in his face.

The police report, obtained by TMZ, reads -- "The victim stated that the suspect told him that 'His mother was a bitch, his father was a bitch and he is a bitch.'"

Addison's lawyers say Bieber's spit assault left saliva and mucus in Addison's eye, nose, and mouth ... disgusting.

Following the alleged altercation, Addison said he got tested for Hepatitis, but the test came back negative.

In the police report, cops note -- "The victim stated that he does not want anything done at this time and just wants to document the incident."

It's unclear if Addison plans to file a lawsuit ... but it definitely looks like he will.

So far, no criminal charges have been filed.

0529_justin_bieber_troubled_times_footer

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Justin, don´t listen to all these haters. It´s time to show them who you are.

Go to the tallest building in whatever town you're in. Ask for access to the roof. They´ll let you up there because, after all, you're Justin Bieber.

Once you are up there, stand on the end of the roof with your toes just sticking over the edge. Say in a loud voice to the crowds that will form below, "I'm Justin Bieber and I can fly." Then jump off the roof. You know what will happen. You will fly. You are Justin Bieber and you have special powers. You'll fly around and around, soaring majestically like an eagle. Best of all, all the haters and critics will be silenced.

So believe, Justin, believe --- and JUMP!!!!

Yu Lee

ITS GREAT TO KNOW JUSTIN DOESNT HAVE Hepatitis! lol

pam enyart

What a vile boy he should be deported and he can act like an ass in his own country

stimpsy

WOW YES, What an ******* NO ONE WANTS YOUR PICTURE YOU OBNOXIOUS MONGOLOID ****, I SEE ONLY ONE BITCH HERE BIEBER! fully support this lawsuit.

kk

I'm completely disgusted! As a health care worker...I would've called 911! Lord only knows what creepy crawlies he just spewed in your face! How freaking careless is he to subject us to his sputum! If that happened to me at work...id be subjected to many tests...time off...and freaking out to make sure the spitter didn't have Hiv/hep c...etc! AND...he pees in a janitors bucket?? How nice for us! If he lived in my neck of the woods...he'd be in jail now! God help us all!

kk

So disgusting! Id for sure press charges! That little twerp has no idea what ppl in the health care industry deal with! If someone spits in your eye/mouth...you have no idea what creepy crawlies have now invaded YOUR body! And peeing in the janitors bucket...I'm beyond...soooooo beyond disgusted with that! Why he hasn't been arrested for any of this is beyond my imagination! I live in a place where he would be in jail in like 5 seconds!

kfw0z1

They need to hang him by his balls, if he has any

Bkbx3

The thing is,, I ike justin but i don't ike alot of the things he's doing but i'm not sure i fully believe this guy, cause one he iied in the report cause he was trying to get pics of justin ppl in the bar done told on him, The guy kept trying to get pics with him, and then everyone in the bar said they seen the argument but they never seen Justin Spit on the guy.. I think the guy is just trying to get a name for him self since hes a DJ, i think hes being a copy cat

Jimbo

I remember when I used to spit....in 3rd grade....

Justice

Mr. NOF...it's good to see you posting your threats on-line. WHY NO PROFILE?

It appears that you are one of the "posse".
What's it like to wipe his as*?. The amazing things you must find.

Look everyone, we just need to get better organized. Justy HATES being photographed because he can't get away with things that makes him appear cool to his very small circle of friends. (and I do mean small...)

We need to use our cell phones to record EVERYTIME WE SEE HIM, every place we see him.

If he is in a Bar, DO***ENT IT and use it to file a complaint with the liquor board. We need to bring fear to all the places he hangs out. If his underage friends are there...DOUCMENT IT...!

If his "bodyguards" harass someone...DO***ENT IT...

CAN YOU SEE THE IRONY...WE BECOME THE PAPARAZZI!...

Lets make JUSTy AFRAID TO EVEN GO OUT!

Lindsay Lohan was banned from bars because of NEGATIVE ASSOCIATION. A Brand Killer.

This is what we Can do, successfully.

He has people, and handlers that are doing a GREAT job...WE MUST HELP!

Disrespecting a President is Unforgivable. .

LOOK WHAT IT DID TO THE DIXIE CHICKS!

The phone call..WHAT A JOKE! I don't recall Clinton's PR people putting out a Press Release.

I predict, just as with Kanye, his next album will be a critical failure. As with Kanye, he has NOTHING to fall back on.

Wouldn't it be nice if....

Jimbo

I used to spit....in 3rd grade....

Rafaella

our, very complicated: (

Sher

Little beeotch LOVES to spit doesn't she?

Shardae Vines

Did Beiber's mother take parenting classes? She should have. Train wreck waiting to happen. I feel sorry for him. Can someone help me say intervention!

alex bieber/wife

justin bieber do you ever show your abs at meet and greets just asking i need 2 see them before we get married ok love you babe and when are you comming BACK 2 MINNEAPLIS MN JUST ASKING AGAIN BELIEBER FOREVER