Kris Jenner

RIDICULOUS Justification

For Kanye's Violence

7/18/2013 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Cameras

071813_kris_jenner_the_talk_launch

Kanye West
must have spiked the Kool-Aid that Kris Jenner drank, because only a drunk lady would concoct such a ridiculous justification for Kanye West's violent outburst at LAX last week.

Kris appeared on "The Talk" Thursday and urged people not to come down on Kim Kardashian's baby daddy for breaking our camera -- after our photog dared to speak and compliment the rapper.

Kris feels like it's important to know what happened in the 15 minutes before the attack.  As far as our camera guy goes ... the answer is nothing.   Beyond that, she's kidding, right?

0718_kanye_west_video

JJ

I wish that want-to-be tough guy would put his hands on me. Somebody needs to tighten his ass up real good and knock him down a peg or two

TJ

Kris Jenner is grotesquely ambitious and monstrously self absorbed. Ruthless & driven. All the attributes of wealthy ,successful MEN. Unusual in a female, for certain.Perhaps that is why she is so reviled by the public. She has a masculine energy that has made her nondescript
brood rich & infamous, by sheer force of her will.
Other women have become prominent, without enraging the public .What is it about this woman?

NJ

Her grandchild is black, every non black grannies nightmare. I would feel sorry for her except it appears she wants her youngest daughters to be teen mud baby moms as well.

e33

Filthy liar. Sleep deprivation? So I guess the other day when he was with you and did the same thing was Sleep deprivation? Liar filth.

Sara

I THINK NO ONE SHOULD BUY THE MAGAZINE THAT HAS KIM K BABY ON IT I agree with that too as some others suggested!!!! I KNOW there are more Kardashian haters well not haters but people that can see through their fakeness than fans so it is possible to make this mision fail and show them their value and bring them back to reality for a min. The baby pictures will automatically bee online just look at it for free at least if you were that curious and remember WE are the reason why these people are relevant therefore they need us to still be relevant we need to stop they're not worth it I mean look at Kanye acting like a jerk.

yesikawashere

What a jerk ass! With that kind of attitude Is that!? for sure Kim will be filing domestic violence in the future! I never liked him, he wants to hide the baby like she was an object hes to controlling!

Leopold butters Stotch

Haha the biggest goon on tv defending the biggest dirtbag in music but I think at the end Kanye will curse the day he met the Katdasians. The only guy that wins is that Scott, he mooches off them.

Ty Lenol

Wow. Okay look, I dont blame Kris OR Kanye because if you think about it, the paparazzi can be rude as ****. I mean, im not Kris Jenner's biggest fan, she's my least favourite on the show, and i know that these people CHOSE to live under the public eye, but thats no excuse for the paparazzi to be so crude and disrespectful towards them and treat them as if they are drones that have no feelings. I also think that TMZ scandalized Kris Jenner's words (what's new right?). I mean, were they really that ridiculous? It's true, we DONT know what happened 15 minutes before that, and i know that's no excuse for Kanye to get violent, but she was asked to talk about it and she did. it wasn't ridiculous and she sounded sober (she could've had 4 drinks and still been more sober than my brother who's had no drinks lol)
Anyway, this isn't about making excuses for Kanye, or what's gonna happen in their lives later on, I just wanted to say that TMZ has just always been so invasive and so disrespectful and i think in this article they are just being biased, and are upset about losing a camera.

Cynic

i bet her attitude will change when he beats on kim, and he will.

Mother-to-Mother

Oh, Kris, Kris, Kris! Mother to mother: please don't encourage a marriage, there are red flags all over the field. Kim not marring Kanye is a good thing! He is immature, mean spirited, rude, self absorbed, sociopath with intermittent explosive disorder. Really, take a good hard look at his personality. Do you want your child and grandchild in that environment 24/7/365 knowing disposition and attitude is contagious? Not!!!! To the public: You may not like what the family has done to make $$$ but at the end of the day they are kind hearted, free spirited, loving bunch that makes mistakes while trying to growing up on camera. They have done nothing wrong (raper, robbers, murderers, and thieves) I think not. We gave them this platform and they are using it to their advantage. If you have an interesting daily life, then you go do better!!!!!

Mother-to-Mother

Jeems

Kris Jenner does a great job of breading whores. Well done you rancid skank.

Hello World

I am not a Kardashian fan and Kanye is not one of my faves either but at times I don't blame him for his outburts towards the Papz. I mean...have you ever seen paparrazi in action?? They're crazy!! AND creepy!!! I've seen them in action...these guys don't look like Brad Pitt...they're creepy looking guys!!! They pop out of nowhere sometimes. Imagine not being able to go anywhere without a group of people in your face taking pics of you!!! I think I'd go a little Kanye Insane too!!!!! The sleep deprived excuse may not be true but what else do you expect Kris Jenner to say?!?! Come On TMZ cut her some slack.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Isn´t there a black hole somewhere we can throw this fame whore and her gentically-defective family down?

Courtney

Kanye "sleep deprived" LMFAO!! HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah right now I've heard it ALL! Like either him or Kim are up all night with that baby! You know she has 100 nannies around her 24/7! No way in hell Kanye is sleep deprived over any baby!